1. Broccoli is chock-full of protein. Really.
2. Corn is even better for your eyesight than carrots in many ways.
3. Brussels sprouts have more vitamin C than oranges.
4. Cauliflower contains something called choline, which is good for brain health.
5. Spinach is packed with iron.
6. Peas can keep your tummy healthy.
7. A carrot's beta-carotene can help keep your skin and eyes healthy.
8. Edamame = strong, healthy bones!
9. Potatoes have more potassium than bananas.
10. Asparagus contains something called prebiotics that help digestion.
11. Looking for B vitamins? Try winter squash.
12. Artichokes are a delicious way to lower your cholesterol.
And all of your fave, healthy veggies can be conveniently found in your freezer!
Birds Eye's flash-freezing ensures that your veggies are as fresh and nutritious as the day they were picked.