1. When Creed wore this very unfortunate "costume."
2. Another Dwight idea gone bad.
3. One of Jim's classic no effort costumes.
5. When Pam tried to be Charlie Chaplain but nobody dressed up in her new office.
6. When Creed outdid poor Kevin.
7. When Jim was on top of his pop culture!
8. When Gabe continued to weird us all out.
9. This one's really in the same category as Three Hole Punch Jim.
10. These aren't Halloween costumes but Dwight's wigs for everyone else in the office cannot be forgotten.
11. Nothing like a nice inside joke from Dwight for all of us Star Wars fans.
12. When Erin put together a spot-on Wendy's costume.
13. Pam's Olive Oyl costume that only made sense when Jim came as Popeye.
14. When Jim went home and changed for Pam.
15. When Andy was supposed to be a cat we think?
16. When Angela wore a very un-Angela costume.
17. 3 for 1! Oscar showing his patriotism, Meredith as a cheerleader (big surprise,) and of course Angela as a cat.
18. When Dwight surprised everyone by going as one of his favorite female science fiction characters.
19. When Pam wanted to set a good example for Cece while still being a princess so she went as Dr. Cinderella.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!