No-Bake After School Snacks
Chocolate Chip Granola Bites
1 cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup nut butter of choice
½ cup chocolate chips
⅓ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1. Mix together oats, nut butter, chocolate chips, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl until well-incorporated.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll into balls the size of a ping pong ball.
4. Refrigerate in tightly sealed container for up to one week.
Ham & Cheese Cucumber “Sushi”
2 slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
2 slices all-natural deli meat of your choice, thinly sliced
⅓ cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
1. Slice cucumber into large 1-inch thick slices.
2. Hollow out center of cucumber, leaving about ½ inch of cucumber inside.
3. Roll deli meat strips into a small roll.
4. Stuff cucumber pieces with deli meat, cheese, and carrots until center is filled.
5. Refrigerate in tightly sealed container.
Strawberry Cheesecake Crackers
12 graham cracker squares
½ cup cream cheese
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Spread cream cheese onto each graham cracker.
2. Top with strawberries.
3. Drizzle with honey.
Froyo Fruit Cups
1½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Arrange 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
2. Using a spoon, dollop two tablespoons of yogurt into the bottom of each liner.
3. Top with blueberries and raspberries.
4. Freeze for at least two hours.
5. Remove cupcake liners before serving.