1. New York is closer to Bermuda than Miami.
2. Their source of fresh water comes from the rain.
Limestone roofs in Bermuda have been designed to collect rainwater, which is stored in containers underground.
3. If you come to Bermuda, there's a high probability you'll see the island's most famous resident.
4. Bermuda is home to pink beaches. PINK!
5. Out of anywhere in the world, Bermuda has the highest concentration of golf courses per square mile.
6. Bermuda is an archipelago that consists of over 181 islands and islets totaling just over 21 square miles.
7. Bermudians are known worldwide as Onions.
8. Reportedly, Shakespeare was inspired by Bermuda to write The Tempest.
9. You can explore five centuries of nautical shipwrecks around the island.
10. St. Peter’s Church in St. George is the oldest still-in-use Anglican church in the Western Hemisphere.
The church was completed by Christmas 1612, making it nearly 404 years old.