1. While watching a film at the cinema.
2. When you're laughing hysterically and a coughing fit totally ruins your good time.
3. In the middle of an interview when you try to hold it in...
...but eventually you're just like:
4. At a fancy dinner when you have to excuse yourself from the table and hang out in the bathroom until it passes.
5. In a lecture when you're not sure if you're better off just making a run for it.
Especially when THIS could happen:
6. Or when you're about to do some good old public speaking and feel that horrendous tickle creep into your throat.
7. During a date when you're trying to maintain eye contact while NOT spluttering absolutely everywhere.
8. While sitting an exam with hundreds of other people in total silence.
9. On a plane where there is literally nowhere else to run.
10. At a wedding. Just as the vicar asks if anyone has any objections...
11. When you think you're playing it super-cool on a packed train...
...but really you're just looking like this:
Additional images courtesy of iStock.
Thankfully, there’s BENYLIN® – the UK’s No1 cough treatment range*, with syrups clinically proven to help STOP your cough from DAY 1!
Tell your cough, to cough off with BENYLIN®.
*Nielsen Scantrack Data Total Coverage GB, Value Share and Unit Share, MAT to WE 01.10.16
BENYLIN® Chesty Coughs Non-Drowsy. Always read the label.