1. This is you right now. Stuck at work…
2. WHAT’S THIS NOW? Your friends are in town and want you to ditch?
3. But you have that work thing that’s due… Remember that thing?
5. OK, so what’s the plan?
6. Study the office. Become one with the office. You are the walrus.
7. When the action is elsewhere, sneak away from your desk.
9. Now….make a break for the exit!
12. What? Me? Leave? Psh. What?
13. Try starting a conversation about your political affiliation or religious views.
Bonus points if you can blend the two into one!
14. Coworker: “OKBYEEEEEE”
15. Look around you. Nobody is watching. THIS IS IT
16. Final Battle: YOU vs. DOOR
Beware of pop-ins. You’re gonna get some pop-ins.
17. As you leave *DO NOT FORGET* to walk out of the office like a motherf*cking badass.
…also you’ll probably need to do that work thing eventually. I recommend doing it while you’re drunk because of yolo.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️