1. This is you right now. Stuck at work…
2. WHAT’S THIS NOW? Your friends are in town and want you to ditch?
3. But you have that work thing that’s due… Remember that thing?
5. OK, so what’s the plan?
6. Study the office. Become one with the office. You are the walrus.
7. When the action is elsewhere, sneak away from your desk.
9. Now….make a break for the exit!
12. What? Me? Leave? Psh. What?
13. Try starting a conversation about your political affiliation or religious views.
Bonus points if you can blend the two into one!
14. Coworker: “OKBYEEEEEE”
15. Look around you. Nobody is watching. THIS IS IT
16. Final Battle: YOU vs. DOOR
Beware of pop-ins. You’re gonna get some pop-ins.
17. As you leave *DO NOT FORGET* to walk out of the office like a motherf*cking badass.
…also you’ll probably need to do that work thing eventually. I recommend doing it while you’re drunk because of yolo.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎