1. Having your heart broken sucks. Like, it’s just fucking awful.
2. And there’s nothing you can really do to fix it, you just gotta wait for that shit to heal itself. But you can always distract yourself for a little bit, right?
3. So what movies do you watch to take your mind off having your heart broken?
4. Do you have a go-to movie when you’re feeling really down?
5. Or maybe the last time you experienced a break-up, you watched a movie that made you feel a little better?
6. Whatever it is, we want to know what movies take your mind off being heartbroken. Tell us all about it in the comments, and your submission could be featured in a future BuzzFeed Community post or video!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍