1. Having your heart broken sucks. Like, it’s just fucking awful.
2. And there’s nothing you can really do to fix it, you just gotta wait for that shit to heal itself. But you can always distract yourself for a little bit, right?
3. So what movies do you watch to take your mind off having your heart broken?
4. Do you have a go-to movie when you’re feeling really down?
5. Or maybe the last time you experienced a break-up, you watched a movie that made you feel a little better?
6. Whatever it is, we want to know what movies take your mind off being heartbroken. Tell us all about it in the comments, and your submission could be featured in a future BuzzFeed Community post or video!
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.