27 Things That'll Make You Drool As You Add Them To Your Cart
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A variety pack of Doughp cookie dough. It's made with heat-treated flour and no eggs, so you can eat it raw or bake it, with equally delicious results.
This is the bestseller collection, which features chocolate chip, rainbow sprinkle, cookies and cream, and chocolate s'mores.
I love Doughp! The cookie dough is so amazing raw, that's it's pretty rare for me to actually take the time to bake it. I love being able to keep a pint of Doughp in the freezer and always have the ability to bake a cookie or two when the craving hits. This is sure to be a hit with anyone who used to buy the Pillsbury cookie dough tubes from the grocery store and eat it like a Go-Gurt.
Get a four-pack from Doughp for $34.
2. Chocolate hazelnut crepes in thin, handheld form so you and your kids can enjoy a sweet treat on-the-go. *walks to the Washington Square Arch and pretends it's the Arc de Triomphe*
Promising review: "I love this portable snack. I had not tried the crunch before and really love it! My kids can grab them and go, and they are great for lunches, etc. I also throw some in my purse for trips in the car or long shopping trip for my daughter! Will continue to order them in the future!" —Jamie Bakondy
Get 54 crepes from Bakerly for $32.31.
3. A fan-favorite popcorn salt to give you that coveted movie theater flavor by using flakes that actually stick to the kernels instead of just falling to the bottom of the bowl like ground salt. Your home theater just got a lot better.
Promising review: "I used to use Flavacol during my time working at an amusement park and popping popcorn for hungry guests, so I knew this was what the 'professionals' use. I am happy to report that using this does make your popcorn taste like it was just popped at a movie theater. I like to put a little bit of oil on my kernels, mix in some Flavacol, and then add it to the pot of oil on my stove top when it's hot enough (as opposed to sprinkling it on top of freshly popped corn, which I could see easily accidentally adding too much). It also means that I'm no longer loading up my popcorn with additional toppings like butter or plain salt. Yum!" —Kate R.
Get it from Amazon for $9.80.
5. A pack of Usual's Guava Spritz featuring pink guava and brut. These tasty drinks are the perfect fruity treat for beach trips and picnics.
These are sooooo gooooood! Thanks to the pink guava, they have a delightfully tropical taste that makes them feel like a getaway in a can. Their fresh flavor and canned packaging make them perfect for outdoor hangs. I love that they're super fruity without being overly sweet. Why is everything a sugar bomb these days? Anyway, these taste good, have an appropriate ABV, and have cute labels. What more could you want?
Get a pack of eight from Usual for $48.
6. A shipment from Daily Harvest in case you're looking to increase your fruit and vegetable intake, but are feeling super lazy about it. This service will send you smoothies, soups, flatbreads, and more.
I've tried a bunch of stuff from Daily Harvest and it's all been great! Everything comes frozen so it's easy to keep a stocked freezer for whenever you want a super easy meal. My favorites are definitely the smoothies and flatbreads. Not to be dramatic, but this cherry almond smoothie is life-changing.
Use the code BUZZFEED25 for $25 off your first box!
See everything from Daily Harvest.
7. A chocolate lover variety pack of gluten-free cookies that are allergy-friendly so everyone can enjoy.
That means no peanuts, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts, sesame, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Promising review: "Cookie heaven! They are all delicious! I am confident when I eat them there will be no allergic reactions. I highly recommend them. They will NOT disappoint." —Dr. Jo
8. An essential summer grilling kit with everything you need to have the feast of a lifetime. I'm talking marinated Korean style beef short rib, pork belly, beef cubes, king oyster mushrooms, Japanese eggplant, and more.
You can mix and match what to throw into your delivery!
Get it from Umamicart for up to $82.71.
9. A bag of Belgian Boys lemon cookie tarts that taste like getting punched in the mouth with a lemon. The amazingly tartness will knock your socks off!
Warning: These individually wrapped treats are almost too good to keep in the house. The lemon jam is perfectly tart and the cookie is ultra-buttery. It's impossible to have just one — there's a very good chance you'll end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. These tarts were made in France, are kosher, vegetarian, and have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Get a pack of 22 from Amazon for $13.99.
10. SeoulBox for Korean snacks and drinks that'll make you swoon. It also comes with fun items like beauty supplies and K-pop merch.
What you'll get: Each month, you'll get an assortment of Korean snacks, noodles, cooking sauce, candies, and drinks, as well as stationary/cute goodies, and an exclusive tasting and culture guide! If you choose the halal or deluxe boxes, you'll get about 15–18 items per box, and if you choose the signature box, you'll get about 22–25 items per box.
Get it from Cratejoy starting at $45.50/month.
11. A pack of loose Italian sausage from Porter Road, which is just the most incredible thing you'll ever eat. Add to scrambled eggs, bake it into a casserole, or sprinkle on mac 'n' cheese — there's no wrong way to enjoy.
I'm a big fan of Porter Road! All the meats I've tried have been super tender and flavorful. Everything is shipped fresh and I didn't have any problems with the packaging. My absolute favorite item is this loose sausage, which I cooked with thyme, canned tomatoes, cauliflower, and Parmesan. It's just so well-seasoned and...OK, yes, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Get it from Porter Road for $8.
12. A better-for-you, grain-free cereal with plant-based protein for anyone who misses cereal and Saturday morning cartoons.
13. A rainbow vanilla cake by Carlo’s Bakery (you know, the one from Cake Boss) with sprinkle-covered vanilla frosting and six layers of colorful fun.
14. A bag of chili-dusted watermelon gummies for a sweet treat with a spicy kick. I can see the commercial now: First they're sweet, then they're setting your tongue on fire.
15. A bag of cheddar cheese powder to help you achieve the boxed mac 'n' cheese you've been craving, even if you're trying out pasta alternatives at the moment.
Other reviewers like it in their potatoes, bread, and scrambled eggs.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old son is super picky with his mac 'n' cheese (as in, would only eat Kraft) so when he had to go gluten-free it was one of the things he missed the most. We tried all of the prepackaged gluten-free ones and he hated them. We found that he liked Barilla brand gluten-free elbow pasta so I needed to find a gluten-free cheese to go with with it. This was a hit! I mixed it with a little milk and butter, and he ate two bowls. This is real cheese, all natural ingredients and they suggest keeping it refrigerated. I'm glad we finally found a replacement for his mac 'n' cheese!" —Naomi A. Dejesus Howard
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
16. Candy Club — this might be the bane of your dentist's existence, but will be your favorite service of all time. Monthly candy shipments? Who are you, Willy Wonka?
Each box comes with 6 or 13 containers of sweets. Their selection of options is outrageously diverse so even the pickiest sweet tooth can find something to enjoy. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the pineapple rings, sour belts, and dark chocolate mini-mels. This box makes for a great gift, but honestly you deserve this kind of joy in your life. All the candy is really fresh and unique, so you can try something you wouldn't find next to the checkout line at the grocery store.
Get it from Candy Club for $29.99+/month.
17. Canned Bee's Knees made with gin, lemon, and farm-fresh honey that will certainly be your go-to summer treat. Your favorite bartender is gonna miss you now that you have delicious cocktails right in your fridge.
CanBee was founded by beekepers — cute! The cocktails are light and fresh with a ton of bold honey flavor. If you love a good, rich honey flavor, you should definitely check these out. You can tell they're made with real lemon and honey (each sip seriously tastes like a spoonful of fresh honey). I like to enjoy over ice, but the drink tastes good right out of the can as well.
Get a four-pack from CanBee for $14.99.
18. A subscription to Universal Yums, a service that will send you themed boxes of international snacks. Your taste buds are gonna be sooooo well-traveled.
Each month, you'll get a box of snacks from a different country. You'll get to try fun new treats like fruit penguin gummies from Colombia, date jam biscuits from Egypt, and yogurt potato chips from South Korea. Just decide if you want a small (5–7), medium (10–12), or large (18–20) box of snacks.
Get it from Universal Yums for $14.67+/month.
19. Sunnie meal kits when you're looking for a fancier version of Lunchables. Your kid will love building their meal and you'll love the lack of refined sugar and artificial ingredients.
I've actually tried a few of these meal kits and snacks and can confirm they're tasty for adults as well! All the ingredients are fresh. This variety lets you pick three types: pizza, taco, and PB&J.
Get it from Sunnie for $19.99.
20. Modern Table mac 'n' cheese that's such a convincing gluten-free and vegan pasta alternative, you'll wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner.
I (Rebecca) am a huge fan of all of Modern Table's pastas! The texture is really spot on — really springy and chewy like perfectly cooked al dente pasta. Because it's made with rice, lentils, and peas, it doesn't have the weird flavor that most chickpea pastas have. And of course, the cheese flavor is delightful and satisfyingly cheesy. There are five flavors in the variety pack: cheddar, white cheddar Southwest, cream Alfredo, and Parmesan and herb.
Get six boxes from Amazon for $22.
21. A jar of za'atar made with wild thyme, sesame seeds, sumac, salt, and sunflower oil. You'll wanna add this to hummus, meats, bread, olive oil, nuts, pizza, and more.
Promising review: "This za'atar is the best quality I have found. I've also found that the balance of sumac and thyme to be just right. This instantly spices up my boring meal prep food and I put it on my chicken, meats, salads, yogurt, or just in olive oil — basically it makes everything taste so much better. I highly recommend it!" —TC
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two sizes).
22. A variety pack of Baked by Melissa's latest and greatest cupcakes so you can try a whole bunch of mini cupcake flavors at once. Some people hate on mini cupcakes for just being a smaller version of a small version of cake, but it's fun to try lots of flavors instead of being tied to one.
This shipment comes with all of the most popular flavors like tie-dye, cookie dough, red velvet, salted chocolate caramel, and Neapolitan.
Promising review: "I initially bought this to gift, but they looked so good I kept them. I'm glad I did, because every cupcake is a flavor explosion." —joe
Get it from Baked by Melissa starting at $32.
24. Kernel Crate — a service that mails you three bags popcorn in wacky flavors each month. If you're sick of butter, consider: pickle, horchata, and ghost pepper kettle corn.
What you'll get: Each month, you'll receive three unique popcorn flavors that are tree nut-, peanut-, and gluten-free, and popped fresh just before they arrive at your doorstep.
Get it from Cratejoy for $15.49/month.
25. Blooming lollipops that come in delicious-sounding flavors like lavender lemongrass, strawberry basil, and rosemary mint. Once you're done enjoying the candy, plant the seed-filled stick and grow herbs!
26. Craft Jerky Co that brings you an assortment of top quality, artisan jerky each month. Never settle for a Slim Jim again!
What you'll get: You can choose to order either four, six, or eight bags of jerky each month! Each box will be filled with new brands and artisan jerky flavors!
Get it from Cratejoy starting at $29/month.