1. This lime bar cart that will make you want to spontaneously break out the margaritas.
2. A round little ottoman so adorable you might not want to put your feet on it.
3. A mod coffee table that will make you say "groovy, baby!" when you see the price.
4. A classic red candy dispenser for adding some barbershop charm to your home.
5. A wavy, coral bookcase that will make your apartment look like a summer home.
6. A wood grain desk with hairpin legs for a simple solution to small spaces.
7. A simple shoe stand that's going to free up so much space in your home.
8. A classic cube bookshelf perfect for organizing your clutter.
9. A classic metal bar stool that comes in glossy or distressed colors to better match your home's style.
10. A fuzzy beanbag lounge with a place for your butt already carved out.
11. An industrial leaning bookcase, for a casual ~laid-back~ approach to bookkeeping.
12. A four-tiered shelving unit that fits neatly in the corner, freeing up some much needed space.
13. A two-seat storage bench you can hide items in — and also sleep on when you get in a fight with your partner.
14. A gravity-defying television stand that needs to be chained down so people don't snatch it up.
15. A vintage-style twin bed frame for getting the most aesthetically pleasing dreams.
16. A mint bar cart that offers extra shelving with a fresh pop of color for a piece that's adorably functional.
17. A simple tray table with some elegant two-toned legs you can use to display your favorite decor (or if you're me, 100 half-read issues of the New Yorker).
18. A two-drawer nightstand happy to hold everything you might need to grab without getting out of bed.
19. A super chic futon that looks so good, you'll want to have guests stay over all the time.
20. A luxurious Chesterfield chair to curl up in with a good book.
21. A metal end table with a removable glass top for finally having a perfect spot to display your favorite lamp or potted plant.
22. A wooden shoe storage bench that kind of reminds us of where you would tuck your shoes before jumping in a ball pit. (This is classier though.)
23. A minimalist desk with no distractions so you'll finally get some work done.
24. A round glass coffee table to really convince your friends (and yourself) that you're an adult now.
25. A midcentury-style nightstand with slanted drawers that's such a good deal, you might as well have bought it in the '50s.
26. A rolling set of shelves for storage on the move.
27. A little wooden coffee table with metal feet for a sleek addition to any style home, whether it be midcentury or southwestern.
28. These basic but sleek drawers for people who don't want anything too flashy.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.