2. A poetry book called The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories written and illustrated by Tim Burton detailing the sad and unusual lives (and sometimes deaths) of monster children.
7. A Nightmare Before Christmas coloring book that's really going to exhaust your black and gray crayons.
8. A few figurines of Tim Burton's characters you might remember from The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories.
9. A Jack Skellington head here to help you practice good oral hygiene by holding your toothbrushes because sharp teeth is pretty much being scary 101.
11. A Mars Attacks! tee to wear if you somehow got over the trauma of seeing it way too young as a kid.
15. A pair of sand worm earrings slithering through your ears to intimidate Beetlejuice or other deceased con men.
17. A Maggot bookmark that won't live in your head and give you advice, but will definitely hold your place in a book.
18. A locket necklace that looks like the Handbook for the Recently Deceased you can use to keep a couple of ghostly keepsake photographs.
20. A two-disc vinyl of the Nightmare Before the Christmas soundtrack for both Christmas and Halloween listening.
21. A pullover sweater from the department store in Batman Returns featuring a cat logo you might recall also made an appearance in Nightmare Before Christmas.
24. A die cut Edward Scissorhands sticker with such clean lines, it looks like Edward cut the stickers himself.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.