We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Toms cut-out sandals pretty much made for tropical vacations and destination weddings. Also good for: errands and dog walking, because they're super comfy!
Promising review: "Love them so much. They go with everything I will be wearing all spring and summer. And comfortable! I am not one that finds too many comfortable shoes with my arthritis. My feet do not hurt while wearing or when I take them off. I really like the strap in the back as well so that I am not constantly gripping my toes to keep sandals on." —Amazon customer
Get them from Amazon for $46.07+ (available in sizes 5-12 and 12 colors).
2. Slip-on loafers that'll look sooooo good with some slacks or straight-leg jeans. These may just become your everyday pair.
3. Huarache sandals in a variety of bright colors offering both comfort and style, the two most important things when it comes to getting dressed.
Macarena Collection is a small business based in Buena Park, California. All of the shoes are handmade by Mexican artisans. Since they only make whole sizes, they suggest sizing down if you're in between as the shoes will stretch and mold to your feet as you wear them.
4. A pair of Hush Puppies Seventy8 sneakers in a bunch of pastel colors so you can put a little *spring* in your step.
Take it from me: Hush Puppies makes the COMFIEST sneaks.
Promising review: "Seriously some of my favorite shoes! Learned about these from a blogger I follow and they definitely didn’t disappoint. So incredibly comfortable — loved them so much I bought another color." —AK
Get them from Hush Puppies for $79.95 (available in sizes 6–12 and four colorways).
5. Strappy pumps you'll want to dance the night away with. How romantic!
Promising review: "These shoes are some of the most comfortable heels I have ever purchased. I have heels that I paid over $100 for, but they aren't near as comfortable as these LifeStrides. I've worn these shoes several times to events or out to dinner, but today I wore them to work for 8 hours. I walk quite a bit at work, but these heels did not hurt my feet. I usually get pain in the balls of my feet, but these have just the right amount of cushion." —Joni R. Harris
Get them from Amazon for $22.04+ (available in sizes 5–12 and seven colors).
6. Very cool slip-on boots with a memory foam insole and a sleek silhouette gunning to be your night-out shoes of choice. Look at these paired with some distressed jeans and tell me you don't want them! (I want them.)
Promising review: "I don’t give reviews unless I feel it’s worthy of either praise or warning. I have a lot of issues with my feet and finding shoes that fit and are comfy is very hard. After reading one review on these boots I took a chance and ordered them. What I can tell you is they are true to size, they don’t cut into my legs, and they are amazingly comfortable! If you are looking for cute and comfortable Chelsea boots, I highly recommend these!" —Roodale
Get them from Amazon for $49.99 (available in sizes 6.5–10 and three colors).
7. Strappy pumps that one reviewer said they could even run in! Very handy for any impromptu foot races or sudden alien attacks.
Promising review: "Soooo comfortable (for heels) and the perfect height for someone like me who tends to wobble in high heels. With LifeStride, I can run in these. Seriously. They're cushy on the inside, and I love the fact that they have rubber non-slip soles. I feel very secure walking in these. This brand is the most comfortable I've ever walked in. This is my third pair of LifeStride and I'm pretty sure this is the only brand I will buy for the rest of my life." —Search Party
Get them from Amazon for $33.29+ (available in sizes 5–11 and three colors).
8. A pair of green-soled loafers for lovers of contrast. These sleek shoes are comfortable and go with a ton of outfits, while still being a unique fashion choice.
I don't know about you, but I love a pair of platform loafers because they're ultra cute and usually easy to walk in. These are comfortable right out of the box! The leather feels broken in and soft, so it doesn't rub against the skin. The insoles are also nice and cushy, meaning my feet aren't sore after a day of wearing them. The color is just as vibrant in person, so I like to wear these with an all-black outfit to really make the green pop. As other reviewers mention, it does run small so possibly get a half size up. I got my actual size, so my toe touches a bit, but I think I can stretch 'em out over time.
Promising review: "I could NOT love these shoes more (I got the ones with the green sole, they are awesome). They are super comfy, no rubbing or wear in time. Really happy with my purchase!" —Kirsti
Get them from Steve Madden for $99.95 (available in sizes 6–11 and four other colorways).
9. Cut-out mules for anyone who loves flats but is sick and tired of ballerina flats.
Zou Xou Shoes is a Black woman-owned business that has been creating handcrafted shoes by Argentinian shoemakers since 2015.
Promising review: "These shoes are great! The leather is soft and comfortable — no breaking in necessary." —Eileen chao
10. Faux wood sandals with a cushy memory foam insole to cradle your feet in squishy splendor all day long.
I just bought these sandals for an outdoor wedding and they are soooo comfortable. The strap keeps my feet securely in place and the platform means the heel isn't too high. I haven't spent a day in them yet, but I could tell immediately that they're ultra-comfy.
Get them from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in sizes 6–11 and four colors).
11. A pair of Blundstone boots offering comfort and classic rugged style. These weatherproof leather beauts are easy to pull on and go, so you'll reach for them ever time.
Promising review: "I love these shoes! I needed rainproof walking boots for a trip to Prague, and they have more than held up over a week of cobblestones and rainy weather. I wore them for about a week to break them in, during which point they fit a bit tight on the top of my foot. I didn’t want chunky hiking boots, and these have a simpler design that ends up being pretty versatile. I’ve worn them every day for a week, walking at least five miles per day, and they are incredibly comfortable. I absolutely love these boots, and am so excited to have a pair of shoes that can go most anywhere." —Alexandra Herrington
Get them from Amazon for $115+ (available in sizes 6–14).
12. Studded flats that look edgy without any hard edges slicing up your delicate feet.
13. Colombia hiking boots that are waterproof, lightweight, and have advanced traction rubber soles so you can focus on the views instead of your feet.
Promising review: "I needed a waterproof boot that would also be good for lots of walking. I did a lot of walking in Ireland and Scotland, mostly in rainy weather, and these boots were true to their description. My feet were dry and comfortable." —Louise M.
Get them from Amazon for $74.99+ (available in sizes 5–12 and 12 colors).
14. Wedge sandals with cork soles so comfortable, you'll feel like you're floating... Not unlike a cork might do.
Promising review: "If you'd like to add 3 inches to your height without the dangers of toppling over, you've got to try these platform sandals! They're absurdly comfortable, soft, lightweight, and breathable. I've walked miles in these. The open strap design visually elongates the length of the leg. Also, there are lots of colors to choose from, and you will! I've got three and counting." —CC Mac
Get them from Amazon for $62.88+ (available in sizes 5–11 and six colors).
15. Rothy's slip-on sneakers that are a favorite amongst parents, long-walk-takers, and pet owners. These are machine washable so you can just throw them in the laundry bin whenever they're looking a lil' dingy.
16. Reebok Club C 85 vintage sneakers that are just an absolute classic sneaker choice. Plus, they come in a ton of colors, so you can buy a pair for every mood and outfit change.
Reviewers note to buy these in a size up from your usual shoe size!
Promising review: "Love these shoes! I saw them in store at UO but they didn't have my size. Obviously I turned to Amazon because what doesn’t this site sell, and lo-and-behold, y’all had it. I try to pair these with almost every outfit because they’re so comfy and stylish! Recently went to Philly, where I had to walk everywhere because we didn't rent a car and these were only pair of shoes I brought (I travel light). These didn’t cramp up my feet at all as I walked over seven hours daily over the course of five days. Definitely recommend!" —Alli J
Get them from Amazon for $38.76+ (available in women's sizes 5–11 and 21 styles).
Psst: this item is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
17. Sorel Kinetic Impact lace sneakers with a lightweight, breathable design boasting a two-pod sole for some much-needed cushioning. The cute scalloped sole is just the cherry on top.
Promising review: "I bought these a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE THEM! They are super comfy and very cute. I’m kinda obsessed with the way they look. I’ve had tons of compliments on them. They run a little big so order down a half size or so (which is perfect when you wear a size 11.5). Will probably buy another pair." —Heather
Get them from Sorel for $140 (available in sizes 5–12 and in six colors).
18. Everlane flats designed to mold to your feet as you wear them, meaning you'll love them more and more with each walk outside.
19. A Sorel strappy sandal in a variety of fun and eye-popping colorways. Take a look at the below in all their candy-colored glory.
Promising review: "These shoes are a breath of fresh air. I need comfortable shoes because of so many foot surgeries. It can be so hard to find something that actually looks great but is comfortable to wear for hours. These shoes are so comfortable!!!! I could not be more pleased." —Melissa M
20. A pair of colorful Sanuk sling sandals if you're looking for both color and style.
Promising review: "I bought these while I was pregnant because I needed a comfortable sandal. These are suuuper comfy and a great quality, I like them so much I bought another pair in a different color. Highly recommended." —JKW
Get them from Amazon for $24.95+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in seven colors).
21. Allbirds tree runners that are honestly a fan-favorite of the BuzzFeed Shopping team. Anyone who has worn them has claimed that there isn't a single sneaker in existence that can beat them in sheer comfort.
You can also machine wash them! Just be sure to not put them in the dryer; let them air dry after washing.
Promising review: "Why did I wait so long??? I wish I could wear these shoes all day for everything! They're so comfortable and lightweight." —Stone, C.
Get them from Allbirds for $95 (available in whole sizes 5–11 and 17 colors).
22. Ultra-lightweight tennis sneakers with a simple silhouette that makes it an easy choice to grab and go every single morning.
Promising review: "I bought these shoes before leaving on a trip where I would do a lot of walking. I was nervous going out for a day on vacation where I would be walking close to 10 miles in new shoes, but lo and behold these shoes were amazing! They are so incredibly comfortable! Added bonus is they are super cute too! Can’t say enough good things about these!" —K.C.S.
Get it from Cole Haan for $130 (available in sizes 5–11, wide sizes 5–10 and in two colors).
23. Or a pair of Cole Haan GrandPrø Rally Court sneakers because look, Cole Haan is famous for making comfy-as-heck shoes. These are no exception thanks to their foam padding and lightweight outsole.
Promising review: "These are my first Cole Haan sneaks, and I don't think I'll ever be tempted to buy from another company. They are beautifully made yet stylistically subtle and were immediately comfortable. I can wear them with everything in my closet, and they're now my go-to shoe. I love the way the leather has broken in so that the shoes now look lived-in but still very chic. I'm invariably a size 9–9.5, and I purchased the 9. They fit perfectly snugly, and I prefer them with thinner socks. I couldn't be more pleased." —K. C. S.
Get them from Cole Haan for $130 (available in sizes 5–11 and in four colors).
24. Soludos lace-up wedges that are somehow super comfortable despite the 4-inch lift. Reviewers swear that these things are lightweight and comfortable despite the big wedge heels.
25. Sam Edelman rain boots that sneakily look like regular Chelsea boots. Stay dry *without* having to deal with clunky Wellies.
I hate rain boots. They're clunky, uncomfortable, and just cumbersome monsters that take up too much space in my closet. And as helpful as they're supposed to be, I can never figure out when to wear them. It seems like whenever I put them on, the rain stops an hour later and I'm the one doofus wearing rain boots on a sunny day. As much as I'd like to swear off rain boots forever, I don't really feel like moving to Arizona, and I'm sick of coming home in waterlogged sneakers. That means finding a compromise: waterproof shoes that can be passed off as normal shoes.
But thankfully, I found these Sam Edelman boots on Amazon. The matte boots are subtle and can easily pass off as normal shoes. They're comfortable, and most importantly, definitely waterproof. I have flat feet so there's a little extra space between my foot and the top front of the boot, but it doesn't make walking difficult or painful. They have little tabs on the heels, which make it easy to yank the boots on and off. Finally, I can wake up on a rainy day and not have a minor breakdown trying to figure out what shoes to wear.
Get them from Amazon for $17.60+ (available in sizes 4–13 and 10 styles).
Psst: this item is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!