We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
5. A cropped blouse best worn while visiting tropical locales and teaching kids about the native fauna.
8. A collared maxi dress in fun and bold patterns that say "I'm a teacher, but a very, very cool teacher."
10. A wing-backed dress that would have been a great alternative outfit in the "Taking Flight" episode.
Promising review: "Alright, lemme just tell you guys, I took a gamble on this one: no reviews, it's coming from a foreign country, and it seemed too cheap to be true. But DAMN am I pleased. This gem is by FAR the most unique piece of clothing I have ever owned and oh my god do I love it. The fabric isn't the BEST quality but no worse than the s*** you'd get from most chain stores like Kohl's or JCP. It's actually damn comfy and lightweight." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and three colors).
17. A retro swing skirt in a ton of different fun patterns so you might as well get one of each.
Promising review: "This skirt was awesome! My wife wore this skirt to Disneyland and received so, so, so many compliments. She wore it with two petticoats for poof. Great purchase — she wants all the prints now." —Christopher Luth
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 45 colors).
18. A wrap skater dress that looks comfy enough to just wear at home. Not that you will, of course. Too many adventures!
Promising review: "Purchased this dress to wear for Easter and I've got to say I'm impressed! The blue is a beautiful, vibrant hue; fabric is nice, thick quality; and the fit is figure flattering on my mom bod. The length hit just below my knees so not way too long for us petite ladies. Best part? Loved it and thinking about buying it in another color!" —RACHEL
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 23 patterns).
19. A two-piece midi set that comes in a ton of cool tie-dye patterns, plus solid colors AND the adorable tropical look shown below. In other words, you'll wanna buy like five of these sets.
Promising review: "I love a matching set because it takes most of the work out of putting an outfit together. And this one is such a great deal! I love how comfy and easy it is to wear. I was concerned about it being see-through, but it wasn't! It has a stretchy waist and a cute tie detail in the front of the skirt. For spring days, I just throw a denim jacket over it. And, of course, I plan to wear it all summer as well. I would 100% buy more colors in this — and there are so many to choose from!" —Kayla Boyd, BuzzFeed Staff
Get it from Amazon for $18+ (available in 36 styles, and sizes XL–5XL).
20. A beautiful Plant Kween x Tonlé Torey Tunic with a hand-printed design that celebrates plant life and nature.
Tonlé has a mission to create sustainable, inclusive, and honest fashion. As a community of makers and wearers, they're envisioning a new fashion ecosystem— one where those historically sidelined or exploited by the traditional fashion industry are recognized and centered as leaders and creators.
Get it from Tonlé for $86 (available in sizes XS–3XL and in four prints).
21. A pair of number 2 pencil socks ready to pass any fashion test.
Promising review: "Awesome socks with bright colors, lots of stretch, and perfect height! Very nice for around the house during the cold months. I have even slept with them on! I'm planning on buying a few more pairs because the fit is so good and when mine are in the wash and I have to wear other socks, I miss these!" —HarmoB
Get them from Amazon for $9.95.