We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
4. A pastel dad hat with an embroidered Disneyland castle on the front, for Disney fashion that works just as well outside of the park.
7. A black cat keychain that will only bring good luck, in the form of you always knowing where your keys are.
8. A precious avocado water bottle to encourage you to stay hydrated, and maybe grab some guacamole later.
13. A precious little whale who doesn't have any biblical or Disney characters inside their belly, but definitely has a sphere of ice for your drinks.
18. A sloth spiral notebook that will definitely end your writer's block through sheer adorable encouragement.
19. A pair of canine laundry bags that pet owners will love (they do a lot more laundry because everything they own is covered in fur).
20. A pair of Mrs. Potts and Chip lip balms that won't sing to you, but will make your lips smell like grape and strawberry.
23. A polar bear eye stick made with mineral water from lceland that will make your eyes feel as cool as the Arctic.
24. A fuzzy llama duster that can bend into different shapes and will actually make you want to clean.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.