We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A charming little keychain dedicated to your love of cats and apathy.
2. A helpful little doorstop that's a lot cuter than just shoving a shoe under the door.
3. A darling pair of sleepy eyes to put in a nursery or bedroom.
4. A pastel dad hat with an embroidered Disneyland castle on the front, for Disney fashion that works just as well outside of the park.
5. A couple of milk cartons you can secretly store all your pens and pencils in.
6. An itty-bitty sterling silver heart ring for adding a delicate flourish to your outfit.
7. A black cat keychain that will only bring good luck, in the form of you always knowing where your keys are.
8. A precious avocado water bottle to encourage you to stay hydrated, and maybe grab some guacamole later.
9. A five-pack of Pokémon socks that will come in handy on your journey through Mt. Moon.
10. A collection of 11 new squishy friends you can poke to your heart's delight.
11. A pair of bread slippers that even heat up to keep you warm and toasty.
12. A biscuit iPhone 7/8 Plus case cute enough to eat (but please don't).
13. A precious little whale who doesn't have any biblical or Disney characters inside their belly, but definitely has a sphere of ice for your drinks.
14. A giraffe planter that generously agreed not to eat your plants while you're not looking.
15. A rainbow sticky notepad for brightening up your office space.
16. A pug anatomy sweatshirt that is, as you can see, extremely scientific.
17. A little bear brush for hair as silky soft as Goldilocks.
18. A sloth spiral notebook that will definitely end your writer's block through sheer adorable encouragement.
19. A pair of canine laundry bags that pet owners will love (they do a lot more laundry because everything they own is covered in fur).
20. A pair of Mrs. Potts and Chip lip balms that won't sing to you, but will make your lips smell like grape and strawberry.
21. A super charming Sailor Moon–themed sticker pack featuring Luna and the Moon Stick.
22. A glowing blob with seven colors that has no business being so adorable.
23. A polar bear eye stick made with mineral water from lceland that will make your eyes feel as cool as the Arctic.
24. A fuzzy llama duster that can bend into different shapes and will actually make you want to clean.
25. A glowing hippo nightlight that offers the cutest light show ever.
26. A string of tiny ghost lights for the cutest haunting ever.
27. A tiny face dish, big enough to hold about one ring.
28. A honey-scented lip balm for lips that smell like Winnie the Pooh.
29. A duck shower cap that wicks off water just like duck feathers.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.