Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week.
1. A set of 10 bath bombs made with natural ingredients that are going to take relaxing baths to the next level.
2. A breezy looking floral jacket that's perfect for walking dramatically in the wind.
3. A futuristic looking alarm clock radio for when you don't trust the alarm on your phone.
4. A shipment of Marimo moss balls that are basically a fuzzy versions of a pet rock.
5. A pack of two disposable cameras for when you want to get really old school.
6. A smokey white Fujifilm Mini 9 Instant Camera for instant gratification-style photography.
7. An adorable pink mini fridge to keep all your drinks cold.
8. A Shrinky Dinks jewelry set for some rainy day crafting.
9. A huge collection of 100 stickers that you'll want to stick on everything.
10. A giant inflatable swan with handles for cruising around your pool.
11. A wireless 8bitdo controller for throwback gaming on your computer.
12. A set of brightly hued knives for cutting things up in a colorful fury.
13. An air fryer that cooks with 70% less oil so you can help yourself to a second (or third) (or fourth) helping of fries without feeling guilty.
14. A collection of 8 multi-colored kazoos to get your new all-kazoo band off the ground.
15. A labyrinth-like food bowl that will force your pet to eat a little slower.
16. An insulated travel bottle for cold water, coffee on the go, or sneaking wine into an event.
17. A pair of novelty sunglasses so everyone knows you like to party.
18. An inflatable pool that can actually fit a full-grown adult in it.
Happy shopping and please apologize to your wallet on our behalf.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.