1. Screw top lids that magically transform your cans into bottles, giving you some non-can benefits like keeping bugs out and fizz in.
2. A pair of paperclip necklaces made for layers. One is a simple chain while the other comes with the initial of your choice.
4. An animal-shaped soap dispenser because WHY WOULDN'T YOU opt for something this cute if you're going through the effort of transferring hand soap into a different vessel?
5. A splurge-worthy Lego map kit, which is 1. incredible, next-level wall art and 2. a genius way to show off where you've traveled.
6. Transparent iridescent stickers you'll wanna put on everything, from your laptop to your forehead. OK, maybe not on your person, but definitely in your agenda.
7. A magnetic flying saucer container with cow-shaped paperclips so you can witness an alien abduction every time you sit down at your desk.
8. A Stakt mat that folds, making it a one-stop shop for all your at-home workouts. Keep it flat to use as a yoga mat, or fold it up for step-ups and tricep dips.
9. A super satisfying-to-squeeze stress ball in one of three Nickelodeon-esque shapes. Squeeze 'em like it's 1999!
11. A washable sponge for anyone who hates having to throw away so many mostly-fine sponges just because of a little mildew smell.
12. A colorful keyboard in case you've seen all those TikTok desk setups and started to feel a bit jealous.
13. A set of Sheet Keeper bands to keep your sheet sets together and properly labelled. GOODBYE, frantically searching for a matching pillowcase before your guests arrive in 30 minutes.
Sheet Keeper is a woman-owned small business based in Los Angeles and their adorable bedding bands will actually make staying organized fun!
Promising review: "Great product. Came quickly and they work great! Such a great idea to keep sheets organized and together while being able to tell what size bedding it is. Will order again for sure!" —devonhansen1
Get a set of two from Sheet Keeper on Etsy for $15.99 (available in sizes twin—California king, as well as in duvet and comforter labels).
14. A cute miniature wastebasket happy to hang out on your counter or desk so you always have a place for little pieces of trash that would otherwise clutter up your space.
15. A mini desktop dog park because dog parks are the best places on earth so having one nearby could only help.
16. A Homer Simpson sponge holder that recreates everyone's favorite reaction gif. It even comes with a little drain to prevent mildew, making it both funny and practical.
17. A bag of sugar-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free brownie mix for an inclusive treat everyone can enjoy at movie night.
19. A shoe organizer that makes good use of vertical space. Even, say, the little corner that you never know what to do with.
20. A — get this — brick dyeing kit in case you just don't like the color of the bricks you have now. This stuff chemically bonds with brick, stone, block, and mortar without ruining its wonderful texture.
22. A mug warmer to keep your drinks at the proper temperature no matter how long you fall down a TikTok hole and forget about drinking them.
23. A vacuum hose attachment capable of sucking out all the lint that has been accumulated in your dryer. Linty dryers mean longer drying times and therefore higher utility bills so this thing basically pays for itself. Also important to note: Multiple reviewers said they found lost socks hidden in the bowels of their dryer!
24. An undetectable mouse jiggler for anyone with a micromanager who's a little too invested in your online status. This will make it seem like you're active while you take a much-needed break.
Promising review: "Like everyone else, I stumbled upon this product because of a TikTok I saw. Setup was extremely easy and I'm pleased to say that my Teams green light is on all the time now. Workers of the world, unite." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in eight styles).
25. A set of easy-to-clean checkered cosmetic bags you'll wanna bring on every single trip simply because they're so dang cute.
26. A flexible power strip that can be folded into various shapes to better sneak into whatever corner you want to fit it into. It comes with three outlets, two USB ports, and a five-foot extension cable so your gadgets don't have to compete for power like it's an episode of Game of Thrones.
iJoy is a small business that specializes in headphones and tech accessories.
Promising review: "I rarely write a review (this is the second in the past few years). One of the best purchases in a long time. Nice design and very practical. It solves all of my problems as it can go any direction. It's worth every penny. I turned around and bought two more. I am about to buy my fourth one. Love this!" —Pond P.
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in four colors).
27. A self-closing, mess-free toothpaste cap so you can avoid the gross gummed up situation that happens with some tubes.
Promising review: "I saw these on an Amazon review video on YouTube and figured I'd give them a try because my boyfriend tends to leave the toothpaste bottle a complete mess and I can't stand it! These things have a great seal and give out a good amount of toothpaste when you squeeze it. It wipes clean very easily. So glad they come with more than one but not sure what I'll use the other ones on yet." —Kimberly C.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95.
28. Two jars of two-ingredient peanut butter — just Argentinian roasted peanuts and a pinch of salt. Simplicity at its finest.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.