1. A super long and loose-fitting shirt to get when you don't have any lumberjacks to borrow clothes from.
7. A pair of pajama pants perfect for lounging around the house, and possibly leaving the house, because they're almost too comfortable to take off.
12. A pair of patterned pajama shorts covered in mittens, deer, or polar bears to get a jump on winter fashion early.
17. A cuddly pajama set for looking like a rustic catalogue model from the second you get out of bed.
20. A blue and red button-down perfect to wear apple picking or scouting for the perfect pumpkin to carve.
22. A classic checked button-down with some big front pockets for keeping your gloves or other items.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.