We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A swimdress...because you want frills, not spills.
2. A monstera-covered swimsuit for people who don't want to ~leaf~ anything up to chance.
3. A halter one-piece you can totally go chasing waterfalls in.
4. A simple, ruched swimsuit everyone will be ruching to admire.
5. A halter bikini that not only stays put, but also has tiny lil' pockets!
6. A tankini you can count on to keep everything in its place.
7. A long-sleeve number that keeps you looking cute while protecting your delicate shoulders and back.
8. A scoop bikini specifically made to be active in. That means you can go from beach lounging to an intense game of frisbee without a second thought.
9. A colorful tankini that won't ~ruffle~ any feathers loose.
10. A fun one-piece with a textured, rainbow trim.
11. A tropical boyshort bikini for people who prefer to keep their coconuts hidden.
12. A ribbed one-piece with removable cups, underbust elastic, UPF 50+, and compression lining, making it your most supportive friend this summer.
13. A ruffle-topped swimsuit that will keep you covered, no ifs, ands, or butts.
14. A vibrant bathing suit with a zipper so you can change how revealing your suit is — whether you're on land or in the water.
15. A floral one-piece for showing off your stems and not your buds.
16. A high-waisted bikini with timeless style and endless coverage.
17. A one-shouldered number that'll work swimmingly, no matter what your summer plans entail.
18. A padded black bikini that's basically the LBD of swimsuits.
19. A wrap bathing suit that will keep everything tied down.
20. A retro, high-waisted bikini you'll wish you could turn the clock back and have before your last flashing accident.
21. A structured bikini featuring a high waist to face those high seas.
22. A retro tie-back that's only as revealing as you'd like it be thanks to its tie-neck.
23. A ribbed bikini for playing games like volleyball, NOT peek-a-boo.
24. A patterned one-piece with a little keyhole cut-out that will be the key to a successful beach trip.
25. A square neck swimsuit worth jumping (into a pool) for joy over.
26. A two-piece with a stunning criss-cross design so you can cross "bathing suit anxiety" off your list of summer worries.
27. A swimsuit with boyshorts and a matching cover-up, so you can show as much or as little as you'd like.
28. A fiery Speedo one-piece you'll never have to readjust, no matter how hard you go in the water.
29. A tank and short swimsuit combo so you can ride any wave and dive for any volleyball spike.
Want to keep looking? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, or the best bathing suits for people with big boobs if you need a little extra support.
Amazon Prime Day is happening July 15–16 this year. Don't have a Prime account yet? Sign up now to be ready to take advantage of all the deals!`
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.