1. A plush chicken bag that can be worn in a similar fashion to a crossbody fanny pack. Farmyard hypebeasts do exist, thank you.
3. A key holder with a surprise chipmunk inside who pops up when you hang your keys on its tail. Don't worry, Chip will take good care of your items until you come back.
Promising review: "Was trying to find a cheerful and convenient way to hang masks for the school day and this darling chipmunk fit the bill. I bought two because they were so adorable. They are doing a great job of keeping the masks available. Would recommend." —Luvslugg
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors and a combo pack).
5. A pair of lipsticks hidden in a container that kind of looks like a wireless headphone case. While these don't play music, they *do* offer some nice color.
Promising review: "I mainly bought this because I'm a sucker for nice packaging, but this packaging — while being cute — also adds portability. I don't have to worry about the cap of a lipstick tube accidentally falling off in my pocket or anything. The matte colors are great, too." —shota
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (available in eight colors).
7. A humidifier that looks like a little dog ready to blast off into space in their reindeer rocket ship. Why isn't this a movie yet?
It can last up to 10 hours and has seven LED colors.
Promising review: "I can honestly say I was shocked to find this little gem, especially for the price. I have used it daily since it arrived at my doorstep. I’ve been taking it back and forth from home to work, but I will Instead buy a second one, and most likely a couple more as gifts." —Helen Quigley
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in four colors).
9. Speaking of vacuums, a miniature children's Dyson that *actually works* so you can trick your child into helping with housework.
Yes, there is a stick version as well!
Promising review: "Our son, 1 1/2-years-old, is OBSESSED with vacuums and carpet cleaners. He has nearly broken my vacuum a few times because it's a bit too large for him to maneuver. We got him this for Christmas, and it was the only gift he cared about. He wouldn't open any other gifts after getting to it. His sister had to do the rest of them. He has been 'vacuuming' for four days straight. When I vacuum, he follows along side me with it. It is a lot quieter than I expected. The sound doesn't get annoying. I love it! If it ever breaks, I'll buy him another." —Kelsie
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
13. A paw-shaped chair cushion, because who doesn't want to be lovingly cradled in a kitten's paw?
Promising review: "I freaking LOVE this paw cushion! This paw cushion absolutely saves my butt. It's not super thick or as filled as you might hope. But I read reviews and was prepared for that. A little extra padding would be great but even without it this cushion is soft and comfy! It's still worth every dime. It's perfect if you have one of those hanging indoor/outdoor rope chairs, too! This cushion is soft and cute and comfortable. Buy yourself this thing. You deserve it." —mandarabbit
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two sizes and eight colors).
14. A ceramic herb stripper with a darling quail on it, so you can use it as decor when you're not working on dinner or your latest cocktail creation.
16. Lil' sprout bookmarks to help with your growing reading list.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these bookmarks! Even though they are pretty small, they stay in the book, either opened or closed. They are really soft and rubbery, so they won't crack or break very easily. I can foresee these lasting for a long time. Since they come in a package of six, I can not only have one for my book for reading, but I can place these in the pertinent chapters that I am studying in my textbooks as well. They really come in handy for that! These cute, little sprouts were a great treat for the little that I spent on them!" —Aimée le Huitième
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $7.99.