31 Useful Fitness Products You'll Probably Be Surprised You Can Get From Walmart
"Independent, athletic, (with these products, you'll be) sweating, doing calisthenics."
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An indoor cycling bike for intense cardio workouts from the comfort of your own home. Thanks to the caged foot pedals, you don't even need to have cycling shoes to use it.
2. A 20-ounce water bottle that filters your water on-the-go. And thanks to its double-wall insulation, it will keep your drink the perfect temperature throughout your entire workout.
3. A balance ball chair to turn your work hours into workout hours. Simply sit straight up on the stability ball and amaze yourself over how much your posture improves and how strong your core gets with continued use.
4. A structured mesh sports bra to support your chest without constricting it. Plus, the wire-free bra has molded cups to offer even more lift.
5. A fitness smartwatch to monitor your heart, track your GPS, and allow you to pay with a swipe of your wrist. And, with more than 15 pre-loaded fitness apps, you can enjoy and evaluate workouts from swimming to running to yoga.
6. A vacuum-insulated stainless steel water bottle so that your liquids stay hot or cold for hours on end. The leak-proof lid and narrow mouth opening make it a mess-free option for mid-workout sips.
7. A balance board that you likely thought was only sold on TV. By standing on it, you're able to pivot from side to side to challenge your stability and target your obliques. You can also use it during pushups and plank exercises.
8. A pair of plus-size leggings if you favor designs over all-black fitness apparel. The high-waist leggings feature an inner-waistband pocket, so you can go workout without having to carry a bag with your credit card and keys.
9. A collapsible treadmill that lets you run indoors without permanently dedicating a full area of space to your fitness equipment. It comes with a one-year iFit membership so you can challenge yourself even more.
10. An adjustable aerobic step deck to help turn your living room into a personal gym. It features a non-slip surface and even comes with an exercise chart to help start off your at-home fitness journey.
11. A Pilates reformer for a boutique fitness experience at home. Plus, when you own your own reformer, you won't have to shell out the big bucks every month to hit your local studio.
12. A slim fitness tracker that monitors heart rate and records workouts. When worn 24/7, it even shows your sleep patterns.
13. An ergonomic muscle roller for your feet. Best of all, it's designed to retain its temperature for up to 20 minutes, so you can have your own little hot or cold foot therapy sesh.
14. A high-quality yoga mat that's designed to keep your hands from slipping mid-pose. ~And~ it's thick enough that it prevents your palms and feet from aching throughout your practice.
15. A back stretcher to release tension from your lumbar area without putting too much strain on it. As soon as you lay across this half-dome, trigger-point tool, you'll want to do it again each and every day.
16. A set of seven resistance bands that help you work out anytime, anywhere. It comes with a set of exercise cards, too, so you'll know how to use each color band.
17. A dense foam exercise mat for everything from plank holds to yoga stretches. It's a fan favorite thanks to its anti-tear finish and convenient carrying strap.
18. A front-zip plus-size sports bra that keeps your chest from bouncing all over the place during workouts. The structured, moisture-wicking fabric offers just enough support without digging into the skin and becoming uncomfortable.
19. A 64-ounce stainless steel water bottle to help keep you hydrated on long walks, runs, hikes, bike rides, and more. The lid loop makes it easy to carry wherever your fitness journey takes you.
20. A massage stick roller to roll out your muscles without putting your full body weight into it. As a result, it's much gentler than a traditional foam roller while still being just as effective.
21. A soft medicine ball that will take your at-home fitness routine to the next level. Whether you use it for arm exercises or Mason twists, you're sure to feel the burn.
22. A set of neoprene dumbbells because the soft texture will be less likely to cause uncomfortable blisters or calluses. So, if you're worried about developing rough palms, fear not.
23. A padded compression knee sleeve that supports your joint and can help prevent pain in certain exercises. Plus, the innovative fabric helps keep your joint warm without making your knee feel sweaty.
24. A pair of snake print leggings because who said you can't work out in style? These high-waist, skinny-fit leggings are a must for their print alone, but the fact that they have pockets certainly doesn't hurt.
25. A grid foam roller that uses trigger-point therapy to relieve tension and rehab muscles pre- and post-workout. Unlike some trigger-point rollers, this one's not super hard, so it won't be *too* painful when rolling out sore muscles.
26. A 100-pound punching bag for a great stress-relieving workout. Plus, it comes with gloves and tape so you won't hurt your hands in the process.
27. A pair of non-slip socks that'll help you feel more stable during yoga and Pilates. Plus, they keep your feet warm *and* (at least somewhat) protected from germs at the studio.
28. A two-in-one exercise bike and elliptical that helps ensure you never feel burnt out with your at-home workout. With an adjustable seat, you can tailor the machine specifically to your body for your best workout possible.
29. An ankle and wrist weight to instantly elevate even the most simple exercise. Simply strap them on and walk, lunge, and run to your heart's desire.
30. A fitted tanktop for keeping cool through warm indoor or outdoor workouts. The v-neck and snug fit ensures it won't get in your way in the middle of your favorite HIIT class.
31. A six-pack of neon athletic socks that help prevent blisters and wick moisture away from soles, and cheer you up whenever you spot 'em peeking brightly over your tennis shoes in the studio mirror.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.