31 Things From Wayfair That'll Give Your Bedroom A Total Transformation
From headboards to dressers, here's everything you need to turn your bedroom into the oasis you've been dreaming about.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A simple bed skirt because this gives your bed an instant lift. Did I mention this bed skirt comes in almost 20 colors and has over 11.000 5-star reviews?!
2. A set of bed sheets that'll make your bed feel like you're wrapped in the comfiest T-shirt. And they're made from 100% cotton that is breathable and wrinkle-resistant? Sign me up.
This set comes with a flat sheet, two pillowcases, and a fitted sheet.
Promising review: "The sheets are cozy, super soft, well-made, and washed beautifully! I added vinegar to the rinse cycle. Sleeping on them and the three-inch gel foam topper also from Wayfair makes sleeping a dream! Highly recommend!!" —TJ
Price: $31.84+ (originally $80+, available in six sizes and eight colors)
3. A set of blackout curtains because sometimes we'd rather not be woken up by the sunlight. Bonus: This also promises to be noise-reducing, so say goodbye to being woken up at all hours by sirens and the sounds of the city.
4. A bed runner to add a hint of elegance to your bedroom. This is made from 100% cotton and will 100% help you step up your bedroom game.
5. An eight-piece microfiber bed-in-a-bag set for a modern and contemporary vibe. This set gives your bedroom a transformation without worrying about matching all the things. It already comes with everything you could possibly need!
This set comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, comforter, pillowcases, two shams, and bed skirt.
Promising review: "Love, love, love! Already washed, no lint. Super soft, slight wrinkles, and a little short. Using under a quilt, so size is not an issue. Highly recommend!" —Fifth-Wheel Overlandn Family
Price: $61.84+ (originally $199.99+; available in six sizes and four colors)
6. Or a reversible comforter set to spice up your bedroom. This machine-washable bed-in-a-bag comes with a comforter, pillowcases, pillow shams, and sheets. I know I said this already, but IT'S REVERSIBLE! So if you're bored of one side, just flip it over.
7. A microfiber duvet cover set because the easiest way to transform your bedroom is by switching up your duvet cover. Neutral enough to match with any decor, this is going to become your new favorite bedding accessory.
This set comes with one duvet cover and two matching pillowcases.
Promising review: "Let me tell you, I was a bit hesitant in buying this duvet cover, but I'm so happy I bought it. I love it a lot. It's very soft, I love the crinkle look of it and the overall look it gave my bed. If you're thinking about buying this, please don't hesitate, buy it now. I normally don't write reviews, but I just have to do it for this one." —Nadine
Price: $34.35+ (originally $42.99+; available in three sizes and seven colors)
8. A set of three diamond-shaped mirrors that'll make your home look straight out of an interior design show. Eye-catching and versatile, these can totally help transform your bedroom into a dreamy oasis.
9. A set of peel-and-stick wallpaper because it's easier than a paint job. If you've ever dreamed about a brick home but don't have a brick wall, no worries, this faux brick design looks ~so~ real.
10. A striped duvet cover set that'll give your room a farmhouse or coastal vibe. Not only is this set super cute, but it is also hypoallergenic and has corner ties for an extra ~secure~ fit.
This duvet set includes a duvet cover and pillow shams.
Promising review: "I love this set! I took an old comforter (that was in excellent shape but not the color I wanted) and made it look new. It has a nice soft feel, and the queen size fits my queen comforter perfectly!" —Marlene
Price: $33.37+ (originally $99.99; available in three sizes and five colors)
11. A contemporary headboard made out of powder-coated carbon steel for a ~look.~ With its open and airy design, this fashionable piece will make a great focal point for your bedroom.
Promising review: "This was the first thing I ever ordered from Wayfair and was very nervous about the quality and if it would arrive in good shape. I am so happy that I decided to go for it! Love this headboard, and it was exactly what I wanted. I searched this site (and others) for months looking for the right headboard. This arrived in perfect condition, was so simple to assemble to my existing bed frame, and a perfect addition to my room. I only wanted a headboard to tie a few things together in the room, and it finished the room without overpowering the room or bed. Can't wait to start my next room re-do now that I have found Wayfair!"—Denise
Price: $151.99+ (originally $185.99; available in four sizes)
12. A modern and narrow nightstand that'll fit in just about any bedroom. Not only does this nightstand have a small drawer, but it also has a small storage shelf for your current reading material. In addition to that, it also has a really cool iron frame.
Promising review: "This nightstand is very nice, basic, and fits well with any dark furniture put next to it. I like the usability of the open drawer, more so for storing convenient items. Really nice, very easy to build, I think anyone interested in this should buy it!" —Isiah
Price: $111.99+ (also available in black)
13. A quilt set for a breathable night's sleep. Textured and made from 100% polyester microfiber, this is sure to give your bedroom weekend getaway vibes. There's also a lot of colors to choose from, so choose wisely.
14. A simple nightstand to replace your broken one. Complete with a drawer to fill with whatever your heart desires and a shelf on the bottom?! *adds to cart* Did I mention how stunning this little piece is?!
16. A beautifully upholstered panel headboard with a tufted design that'll impress even the harshest critic. Nothing screams luxury quite like this piece.
Promising review: "This headboard is so worth the money. The legs and screws were stored inside the headboard. The directions were so easy to understand. It is beautiful and sturdy. I would definitely say do it! Buy it, it is beautiful and very much worth the money. I wish there were a matching storage bench for the foot of my bed." —Mary
Price: $312.49+ (originally $1,284.95; available in two sizes and three colors)
17. An entire bedroom set to give your room an epic transformation. Why search for everything individually when you can just pick up a perfectly matching set? Bonus: Reviewers say it's easy to assemble.
This set comes with a bed, nightstand, and a dresser.
Promising review: "I love it and it goes so well with my bedspread (brownish grey faux fur). It looks great in the room and pairs really well with a creamy carpet. This item in the set was particularly easy to put together, and only took me and a friend about 30 minutes. You will need a box spring, I suggest a 5-inch tall one (I ordered one from Wayfair and it's on the way) as any other will slightly stick out of the frame on the sides and the foot of the bed. A wonderful product!" —Jeffrey
Price: $712.97 (originally $800.97; available in three sizes)
18. A bedspread set with scalloped edges to give your room an air of sophistication. This farmhouse-inspired layering piece is the perfect alternative to a heavy comforter.
19. A three-piece floating shelf, because why clutter your nightstand when you can display your items on this? Each shelf is a different size, giving your bedroom a very fun look.
20. A minimalistic six-drawer double dresser for that ~mod~ aesthetic. Complete with clean lines and simple color story, it can easily match whatever is already in your bedroom.
Promising review: "I enjoy a minimalist style, and this dresser is just perfect! I also appreciate that the drawers are not flush against the back piece. There is a vertical strip right along the middle and both sides that keep the drawer from touching the back piece, which allows me to use my fingers to open the drawer much more easily." —Diana
Price: $329.99+ (originally $389.05+; available in three colors)
21. A set of marble bookends to keep all those books you keep meaning to read in one place. These will give any room a hint of glamour and it's easy to see why.
22. A square accent shelf because if you need a shelf, who says it has to be a boring one?! Find a cooler-looking shelf, I dare you! Either way, this shelf could easily help transform your bedroom all by itself.
23. A 1,000 thread-count Egyptian cotton set that'll make your bedroom feel like a hotel room. Buttery-smooth and made from clean ingredients, this machine-washable set is sure to check off all the boxes.
This set comes with a flat sheet, two pillowcases, and a fitted sheet.
Promising review: "The finest sheets I've ever purchased. Worth every penny. Never seen sheets this thick and heavy quality. Could have the sheet only in the summer without a blanket. So nice." —Diana
Price: $135.70+ (originally $238.05+ ;available in five sizes and 11 colors)
24. A wooden six-drawer double dresser to store all your favorite clothing items. Switching up your wardrobe is a super simple fix to upgrading your room. This modern, wooden piece is sure to be the center of attention in any bedroom.
25. A set of two faux-fur lumbar pillows to throw on your bed for a glamorous look. Complete with zipper closure and machine-washable?! I'll take 20!
26. A four-drawer chest that'll make your bedroom look clean even though inside the drawers, everything is a mess. In addition, the drawer's soft-close functionality promises to keep your morning routine a bit quieter, so you can have a more peaceful routine minus the drawer slams.
Promising review: "Packaging arrived intact. Easy to install, obviously following the instructions. Very sturdy. I bought it less than a month ago to put inside the walking closet. It has nice sliding drawers. Good quality for the price." —Zahira
Price: $132.99+ (originally $169.05+; available in four colors)
27. A round cotton piece of wall art to fill that empty wall in your bedroom you don't know what to do with. This art piece is perfect for adding a bit of brightness and lightness to any bedroom.
28. A boho-style pillow that'll match everything. This beige and grey pillow with fringed accents is such a simple yet practical way to transform your bedroom.
29. A barrel chair, because you need somewhere to put all those clothes you're too lazy to put away. When it's not covered in clothes, this chair will be a lovely accent piece, and it gives you a place to catch up on your reading.
Promising review: "I spent a ton of time looking for a chair to go with my vintage glam decor that would also fit through a narrow doorway, and this was a great choice. The fabric is very soft to the touch, it was a breeze to assemble (just put the legs on), and it's quite comfy to sit in and read a book. I haven't had it long, but it feels pretty sturdy and like it will hold up well." —Gretchen
Price: $225.99+ (originally $399+; available in 10 colors)