1. A 20-piece set of multicolored flatware because life is too short for boring forks and knives. This flatware set includes items in red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, so you can basically taste the rainbow.
2. A bamboo fruit bowl with double banana holders that'll look super modern in your kitchen. The best part is you can separate the banana stand and bowl for times when you only need one.
Promising review: "Nice, heavy metal frame with a beautiful wooden bowl! It is taller than I thought but easily fits under cabinets. Goes with any decor. I was very pleased with this product. Bowl is not too large or too small for fruit. Double banana hangers are a nice touch. Would definitely recommend." —Rhonda
3. A cozy two-person dining set designed for small spaces with big ~aesthetic~ dreams. Giving coffee shop vibes, this set is both functional and contemporary.
4. A set of 16 drinking glasses with a blue ribbon design to spice up your glassware cabinet. This stunning set comes with both rocks glasses and tumblers, and is dishwasher-safe.
The set includes eight tumblers and eight rocks glasses.
Promising review: "This blue ribbon impressions glassware is so amazing that I am so very happy that I purchased the set! I love the blue swirl that is actually part of the glass and not just printed on. The glasses have indentations on all four sides where your thumbs and fingers fit in perfectly. I love holding the glass is this way! The glassware has a substantial feel, and is not weak or thin. The glassware is very stylish with the blue ribbon running through it; I am just so happy with my purchase!" —Martha
5. A hanging wineglass rack that mounts to the underside of your cabinet, so you can declutter your countertops. Ideal for hanging from just about any surface in your home, this little touch will give you extra space *and* give your kitchen a new look.
6. A three-piece textured ceramic canister set because your ingredients deserve their own home. With their honeycomb pattern and bamboo lids, these canisters are sure to elevate your kitchen to the next level. Bonus: They are dishwasher-safe, oven-safe, and microwave-safe.
7. Or a four-piece set of set of metal canisters with windows that'll let you see everything inside. Modern, rust-resistant, and food-safe, these canisters are perfect for storing your favorite items.
8. A set of two rustic cross-back wooden chairs for a classic, modern farmhouse-inspired kitchen look. Picking up new chairs is a super-simple way to redo your kitchen without spending millions.
9. A double cereal dispenser that'll change your life forever. BPA-free and designed to make your life easier with its dishwasher-safe capabilities, this dispenser makes it easy to get your portion of morning snacks, and also helps cuts down on the amount of cereal left all over your kitchen table or floor.
10. An openwork stainless steel utensil crock perfect for storing all your kitchen tools. Maybe this way, you'll actually be able to find that exact tool you're looking for. Although it's a small addition to your kitchen, this can easily clear up space in your drawers, making room for other ~essential~ things.
11. A four-piece galvanized metal caddy to store your utensils with modern rustic flare. Not only are these perfect for entertaining, but they also double as pieces of modern farmhouse decor. The baskets are also removable, so you can move them to your liking.
12. A counter-height faux-marble dining table with clean lines and muted colors to add a touch of warmth to your kitchen. Adding this classic yet elegant table to your kitchen will practically renovate the entire room.
13. A countertop dish rack with an elevated back and drainage spout, because it's time to upgrade your old rusted-out one. This small yet effective item includes a cutlery holder and a drain tray.
14. A solid-wood dining room table to replace the old hand-me-down one you have from your grandparents. This ~elevated~ table stands tall at 36-inches high, giving your kitchen a cozy pub vibe.
Promising review: "I spent hours looking for tables, reading reviews and looking at other reviewers' photos and finally pulled the trigger on this one; I love it! Has that rustic-barn wood look, sturdy, and perfect size. It was easy to put together and shipped in only two to three days, not the seven to ten projected ship date!" —Stephanie
Price: $174.99+ (available in two finishes)