31 Things From Wayfair That'll Practically Redo Your Kitchen For You
Getting a whole new kitchen is as easy as pressing *add to cart*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 20-piece set of multicolored flatware because life is too short for boring forks and knives. This flatware set includes items in red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, so you can basically taste the rainbow.
2. A bamboo fruit bowl with double banana holders that'll look super modern in your kitchen. The best part is you can separate the banana stand and bowl for times when you only need one.
Promising review: "Nice, heavy metal frame with a beautiful wooden bowl! It is taller than I thought but easily fits under cabinets. Goes with any decor. I was very pleased with this product. Bowl is not too large or too small for fruit. Double banana hangers are a nice touch. Would definitely recommend." —Rhonda
3. A cozy two-person dining set designed for small spaces with big ~aesthetic~ dreams. Giving coffee shop vibes, this set is both functional and contemporary.
4. A set of 16 drinking glasses with a blue ribbon design to spice up your glassware cabinet. This stunning set comes with both rocks glasses and tumblers, and is dishwasher-safe.
The set includes eight tumblers and eight rocks glasses.
Promising review: "This blue ribbon impressions glassware is so amazing that I am so very happy that I purchased the set! I love the blue swirl that is actually part of the glass and not just printed on. The glasses have indentations on all four sides where your thumbs and fingers fit in perfectly. I love holding the glass is this way! The glassware has a substantial feel, and is not weak or thin. The glassware is very stylish with the blue ribbon running through it; I am just so happy with my purchase!" —Martha
5. A hanging wineglass rack that mounts to the underside of your cabinet, so you can declutter your countertops. Ideal for hanging from just about any surface in your home, this little touch will give you extra space *and* give your kitchen a new look.
6. A three-piece textured ceramic canister set because your ingredients deserve their own home. With their honeycomb pattern and bamboo lids, these canisters are sure to elevate your kitchen to the next level. Bonus: They are dishwasher-safe, oven-safe, and microwave-safe.
7. Or a four-piece set of set of metal canisters with windows that'll let you see everything inside. Modern, rust-resistant, and food-safe, these canisters are perfect for storing your favorite items.
8. A set of two rustic cross-back wooden chairs for a classic, modern farmhouse-inspired kitchen look. Picking up new chairs is a super-simple way to redo your kitchen without spending millions.
9. A double cereal dispenser that'll change your life forever. BPA-free and designed to make your life easier with its dishwasher-safe capabilities, this dispenser makes it easy to get your portion of morning snacks, and also helps cuts down on the amount of cereal left all over your kitchen table or floor.
10. An openwork stainless steel utensil crock perfect for storing all your kitchen tools. Maybe this way, you'll actually be able to find that exact tool you're looking for. Although it's a small addition to your kitchen, this can easily clear up space in your drawers, making room for other ~essential~ things.
11. A four-piece galvanized metal caddy to store your utensils with modern rustic flare. Not only are these perfect for entertaining, but they also double as pieces of modern farmhouse decor. The baskets are also removable, so you can move them to your liking.
12. A counter-height faux-marble dining table with clean lines and muted colors to add a touch of warmth to your kitchen. Adding this classic yet elegant table to your kitchen will practically renovate the entire room.
13. A countertop dish rack with an elevated back and drainage spout, because it's time to upgrade your old rusted-out one. This small yet effective item includes a cutlery holder and a drain tray.
14. A solid-wood dining room table to replace the old hand-me-down one you have from your grandparents. This ~elevated~ table stands tall at 36-inches high, giving your kitchen a cozy pub vibe.
Promising review: "I spent hours looking for tables, reading reviews and looking at other reviewers' photos and finally pulled the trigger on this one; I love it! Has that rustic-barn wood look, sturdy, and perfect size. It was easy to put together and shipped in only two to three days, not the seven to ten projected ship date!" —Stephanie
Price: $174.99+ (available in two finishes)
15. A pan organizer so you can trade in your clutter for sleek tidiness. Storage is key when it comes to giving your kitchen a little lift.
16. Or a hanging pot rack if you'd prefer to keep all your cooking implements in sight. Complete with 12-pot hooks, this will give your kitchen the ultimate ~rustic/farmhouse~ vibes.
17. A brushed-stainless-steel corner shelving rack to store all those items on your counter you don't know what to do with. By giving them a home, you're on your way to slowly but surely transforming your space.
18. A granite-top kitchen cart with wheels that'll step up your kitchen game. Not only is this piece super stunning, it also has a built-in wine rack, a removable metal basket, and a shelf for all your needs.
Promising review: "This cart was exactly the right size for my space. I'm using it as a coffee bar. I put it together by myself in less than an hour. It has no off-gassing smell, which is great for RTA furniture! The top is REALLY heavy, so be careful handling it. Overall very happy with the purchase and recommend to anyone needing a bit more kitchen space." —Amanda
Price: $122.99+ (originally $269.99+; available in five colors)
19. Or a solid-wood minimalist kitchen cart that'll make all your coffee cart dreams come true. With two shelves of storage space, this solid-wood cart can hold up to 150 pounds!
20. A 12-bottle freestanding wine fridge because you've already pinned this 3,913 times on Pinterest. Not only will this make it super easy to see what adult beverages you have on hand, but it will also keep them at the optimal temp. Plus, the adjustable racks allow you to store everything efficiently.
21. A classic wooden four-person dining set with microfiber upholstery that'll give your kitchen a vintage yet modern look.
This set includes four chairs and one table.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE my table!!! It goes great in our brand-new home and fits perfect in our kitchen area. Assembly was super easy. I put it together by myself in less than two hours. This was a great purchase!!" —Angela
Price: $329.99+ (originally $689.99+; also available in black)
22. A two-in-one trashcan and recycling bin with a motion sensor, because you deserve to not get your hands messy. Not only will this make daily life easier, but having just one container instead of two will also make your kitchen so much more open.
Promising review: "This is awesome! It is sleek and we’ve gotten quite a few compliments on it. We've had this trashcan for five months now. We have only had to replace the batteries once — and we use it all day long with three people living in the house. It eliminates the need for two separate trash cans because one side is for 'trash' and the other for 'recycle.'" —Kim
23. A set of four faux-leather upholstered chairs that'll give your kitchen a modern edge. Minimalist and modern, these comfy chairs are guaranteed to upgrade your entire kitchen.
24. A three-tier can organizer to keep your canned goods sorted. This simple item is perfect for organizing all your soups and canned veggies easily and effectively, giving you some extra space (and some highly organized vibes) in your kitchen.
25. A revolving 20-jar spice rack set that'll give your kitchen that perfect elevating final touch. Not only does this spice rack come with luxe glass jars, but the jars are full of spices! So you're basically an expert home cook the second you click "buy."
Set comes with basil, chopped bay leaves, celery salt, chives, cilantro, coriander, crushed mint, dill weed, fennel seed, herbes de Provence, Italian seasoning, marjoram, oregano, parsley, pizza seasoning, rosemary, savory, sea salt, seasoning salt, and thyme (spices may vary).
Promising review: "Very nice-looking spice rack and it definitely helps with the organization in my kitchen. I was surprised that the spice jars came prefilled with spices." —Elisheva
Price: $46.97 (originally $60)
26. A farmhouse-style four-person dining set because why worry about finding the right weathered table and then picking out the right rustic chairs when you can just buy the whole set?
27. A pedestal bistro table with adjustable height options that'll give your home a sophisticated look. An ideal spot to enjoy your favorite glass of wine, this stunning chrome piece is sure to turn heads.
Promising review: "Love this perfect-sized sturdy bistro table that fits nicely in my kitchen alcove where I sit to have my tea and watch the bird feeders in the morning. The table adjusts easily to accommodate chair height and cleans well with a damp cloth. Plus, I haven't noticed any stains, ring marks, tilting, or other damage from my active children. Highly recommend." —Norma
Price: $104.99 (also available in white)
28. A set of two barstools to fulfill all your at-home bar dreams. In addition to coming in a slew of colors, these stools have an adjustable height, 360-swivel feature, and are made from water-resistant faux leather.
29. A three-piece solid-wood salad bowl set that'll brighten up your kitchen table. PTFE-free and dishwasher safe, there is a lot to love about this farmhouse-style beauty.
30. A three-piece cotton tea towel set to complete the ~vibe~ of your kitchen. A simple touch like this can redo your kitchen while doing the bare minimum.
31. A classic compact wooden table that measures just 29 inches tall. This petite dining table is perfect for small spaces and its natural wood tones will make your kitchen feel super cozy and welcoming.
Promising review: "I bought it for my one-bed apartment, and it works perfectly! I love it so much. It'sIt's not too big, but it's not tiny. I bought some larger chairs, but they all fit under the table. Assembly was super easy too, the packaging was sooooo nice and easy to clean up after, like zero mess." —Keira
Price: $162.99 (originally $223.68)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.