Just 20 Flats That Are Perfect To Wear To A Wedding
Heels are ~soooo~ last year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pair of D'Orsay-style ballet flats that'll be an excellent addition to anyone's wedding guest wardrobe — or wardrobe, period. Simple and easy to style, these will be perfect and comfy for the ceremony through the end of the night.
2. A pair of wedge-style ankle-strap flats to make you look stylish *and* save you from slipping. They are also designed with soft lining, which promises to keep you comfortable all day long.
3. A pair of foldable flats that are great on their own, or to keep in your bag and change into once you are *done* with your heels. They also come with their own pouch to carry them in, and they're available in tons of different colors, so you can definitely find one to match your outfit.
4. A pair of crochet lace ballet flats for a stunning, unique look that's also comfy. Easy to slip on and off (of course) and created to keep you cool and comfortable on perhaps the longest day ever? Yes, please.
5. A pair of pointed-toe ballet flats that'll make any outfit look more put together. Durable, flexible, and minimalist? It's a yes from us. BRB ordering in every single color.
6. A pair of elastic-edge ballet flats so they'll stay on all day and all night. Wide-footed besties, this style of flat will work amazing for you, trust me (I struggle with this all the time)! You're gonna want to wear these throughout the whole wedding — and then every single day after.
7. A pair of Clark's embellished-toe flats, because sometimes you just want to feel elegant. And these don't just look nice — they have ~actual~ supportive footbeds, so your feet will thank you in the end.
8. A pair of pointed-toe ankle-strap D'Orsay flats for a sophisticated vibe. Not only will these be awesome for a wedding, but they're also perfect for date or even when you just want to get a little fancier in everyday life.
9. A pair of crossed-ankle-strap flats that'll give you a ballet-inspired look. Simple and easy to dress up or dress down, these will be great for any kind of wedding.
10. A pair of simple Skechers knit ballet flats so you can dance the evening away. 100% flat knitted, these cozy shoes will keep you and your feet happy.
11. A pair of flats with a cushioned footbed that are designed for a lot of walking (yes, walking back and forth to the open bar counts). With the detailing on the toes, these shoes give a luxe vibe for an affordable price.
12. A pair of floral-cutout ballet flats for the person who wants to stand out. Not only are these flats foldable, but they were also created with softness, durability, and flexibility in mind.
13. A pair of pointed-toe knit flats with a simple design, so you can easily dress them up or down. They're made with extra padding to keep your feet pain free, no matter how painful watching everyone's dancing is. Bonus: These are great for walking!
14. A pair of floral crochet shoes that'll look amazing on your feet. In addition to looking super cute, they are also made from 100% vegan material and promise to be both breathable and soft.
15. A pair of flats with braided details because stepping up your shoe game is really this easy. Plus, these shoes come in regular sizes, narrow sizing, wide sizing, and extra-wide sizing, so you're sure to find the perfect fit.
16. A pair of slip-on knit ballet flats that are so easy to style, you're gonna wear them to every single wedding. These shoes boast versatility, flexibility, and softness, which add up to ~comfort~,
17. A pair of simple-yet-chic crossover-detail flats that'll have everyone asking where you got these. Designed with a podiatrist-designed footbed and flexible elastic top line, these beauties will keep your feet comfortable and will keep them from slipping out of your shoes on the dance floor.
18. A pair of flats with faux-snakeskin detailing for a twist on your classic flats look. Not only do these look cool, but they also come in narrow, medium, and wide widths!
19. A pair of rhinestone flats because sometimes, you just want to make a statement. Flexible and super soft, these luxe shoes look like they cost way more than they do.
20. A pair of memory foam flats that'll change your life. In addition to being super comfy, these are nonslip, have a flexible upper, and are an excellent dupe for a number of high-end ballet flats.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.