2. Wash lingerie and other delicates.
Handwash your fancy (or not fancy) underbits with just a dollop. Do with your unmentionables as you do with your mentionables, as described above.
5. Soften makeup and paint brushes.
Keep bristles flexible and non-stabby (have mercy on your liquid liner ritual…and your kids’ art class grades) by applying a little while wet or dry.
6. Use as cuticle cream.
Smear some over unruly cuticles to soften before pushing them back.
7. Tame static-y hair.
Rub some between your palms and smooth over your hair. Weighing your hair down a bit keeps it less susceptible to static.
8. Smooth hair frizzies.
On a humid day, apply just as you would to battle static. This defeats your flyaways.
10. Freshen fabrics.
Now you’re tangle-free, turn the nozzle to various plush furniture, curtains or — eek! —actual clothing. The same spray adds a burst of clean smell to things that might not smell great otherwise.
12. Attempt to rescue a shrunken sweater.
This isn’t 100%, but it’s a good shot at saving the sweater you accidentally dried on high. Mix about a tablespoon of conditioner in a bucket of water until dissolved. Let the sweater sit submerged so it softens. Gently stretch back out to its original size.
13. Prevent tools from rusting.
Apply a thin layer to various household tools to keep them rust- and Tetanus-free! Try this with other appliances too, like faucets.
15. Inject moisturizer in your bathwater.
Rub a quarter-size amount in your hands under bathwater. It’s just like bath oil and helps keep skin smooth during the winter’s harsh dryness.
17. Remove stuck rings.
Add some at the base of your finger, above the ring and as close to under the ring itself as possible. Gently shimmy the ring off. You’re free!
- At least four people are dead and 20 are injured in what police are treating as a possible terror attack outside of Parliament in London.
- The Republican chair of the House intelligence committee said it's "possible" Trump and his team were surveilled during foreign intelligence gathering.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇