1. Christmas is actually really stressful if you're bad at buying gifts.
2. You only do it if you're dragged there.
3. Because you know it's literally going to be like this:
4. Causing you to think this:
5. And everyone there is fingering stuff and making stupid faces.
6. Whereas you're like:
7. BUY ALL THE THINGS!
8. When someone tells you how good they are at Christmas shopping:
9. You just want to be like:
10. Online shopping is a godsend to you.
11. Because every time you try to go IRL, you end up going for a Christmas drink...or two…
12. ...or panic-buying in the pre-Christmas sales...
13. ...or just giving everyone the exact same thing.
14. It's not because you're thoughtless; you're clueless (and slightly lazy and would rather be doing other stuff that isn't shopping).
15. And because after you've bought it, you've THEN got to wrap it.
The only thing worse than your gift-buying skills are your wrapping skills.