1. You realise how crap your student house is.
2. Everyone is suddenly in a relationship.
3. Commuting to campus is just, like, so much effort.
4. Everyone you know is applying for an internship and talking about "the future".
5. When you realise freshers' flu was nothing compared to living in your freezing student house.
6. Everyone stops cleaning your house after the first week.
7. You don't know how to feel about SU nights.
8. You love your new sense of freedom.
9. But all the new responsibility is really inconvenient.
10. You're forced to manage your money thanks to never-ending bills.
11. You start to hate the "BFFs" you signed for a house with.
12. You actually work when you're at the library.
13. You go out less than in first year and you're OK with it.
15. You realise "the locals" hate you.
16. Even though you were one of them a few months ago, you feel way superior to freshers.
17. But at least you're not in third year.
Second year of uni really kicks things up a gear. Luckily, Barclays has made things a bit easier with Barclays Student Contents Insurance to help you look after all that stuff you've moved into your student house.
Find out more here. Make sure you know what's covered and what isn't.