1. First of all, THE PRESENTS
2. And of course the family time <333
3. Lighting the menorah is ~obviously~ LIT
4. Don't even get me started on the food! (Especially the potato latkes!!)
5. And we play a dope game
6. Who needs a million carols when we have the one song that REALLY matters
7. And getting to share the holiday with both friends that are Jewish and friends that aren't is always a blast!
8. But most of all-- being available on Christmas Day for the annual celebration of Chinese Food and movies! It never gets old!
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!