1. U.K. grime pioneer Wiley’s new single – a soulful, feel-good ’90s-vibe anthem called “You Know The Words” – now has an equally fun video.
2. The video is set in the year 2037 and Wiley is having a pool party – with the role of his future self played by none other than Clarke Peters.
3. AKA Lester…
“The track is amazingly upbeat with a great summer feel – my only job was to think up an idea that captured the positive good vibe,” the video’s director, Zac Ella told BuzzFeed.
7. And it’s basically the best pool party ever. There’s a BBQ…
8. Slip ‘N Slide…
9. … And plenty of beautiful people.
10. The video is a sort of parody and sequel to Wiley’s previous No. 1 hit from 2012, “Heatwave,” another poolside jam featuring lots of babes.
11. Now grab yourself a cocktail and add this to your party playlist.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎