9. But a delay is hardly unusual for Banks. Her debut album has been pushed back again and again in the past year.
The album was originally expected to come out in spring of 2012, but then was announced for a September 2012 release, and then pushed back to February 12, 2013. It’s been pushed back yet again, this time with no solid date in sight.
11. It’s likely that the delay of “Yung Rapunxel” is related to clearing samples on the track, namely Mary J. Blige’s “No More Drama.”
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."