1. It’s always a magical thing when you rediscover an old song in a new way.
2. And it’s even better when the beat gets your body moving in ways you didn’t expect.
“It started as a bootleg for our club gigs, the R. Kelly vocals twisted with the Nightcrawlers bass,” W&O told BuzzFeed. “A few DJs like Skream & Horse Meat Disco got hold of it and started playing it out. It spiraled from there and people have been chewing our ears off ever since about owning a copy.”
6. The joyous and hilarious video features a garage sale attendee being overcome by the music.
Only to end up getting in a dance battle with the garage sale’s teddy bear mascot. (As you do.)
7. And if he looks a little familiar to you…
9. Now, go get lost in the groove.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃