1. The kandi-covered ravers who always see the bright side of things:
2. This mustachioed lady who’s ready for a tea party with Alice:
3. Where she’ll also be joined by Snow White and the Queen of Hearts:
4. This astronaut, disco dancer, and rabbit wearing a tux:
And their merry crew of friends.
5. This guy whose sage-green eyes are wonderfully offset by his ruby-red ninja turtle mask:
6. This guy who lives for the ~groove~, man:
7. This girl with the biggest “hickey” of all time (and the biggest smile):
Yes, Tomorrowland is that fun, guys.
8. This guy who discovered the secret to six-pack abs:
9. And this couple who both found Waldo:
10. This girl who knows the only way to properly accessorize a cheetah shirt is with a flower crown and flag cape.
Because of course.
11. This showy Canadian, who’s mastered the art of tucking a T-shirt into shorts so that it hangs just so:
12. These men who’ve ALSO mastered the T-shirt tuck, complete with an unabashed smooch:
13. This dapper trio, who keep it classy while dancing to dubstep:
14. This girl who knows that red is the perfect color to attract both bulls and fellow EDM-lovers:
15. This well-coiffed guy who walked straight out of a Tommy Hilfiger ad:
16. This girl who knows sometimes sunscreen just isn’t enough:
The sun is no match against a flower-covered beach umbrella.
18. These flower power lovers:
19. These dudes who got lost on the way to the beach:
20. This guy who’s mastered the art of chill:
21. This bartender who walked out of Britney’s “Toxic” video:
23. Rivaled only by these Scotland-loving Belgians:
24. This guy who just really, really likes balloons, OK?
25. This guy who knows if you can’t go to the pool, you bring the pool to you:
And you can wear a damn tutu while riding an inflatable frog if you want to.
26. These emo fairies:
27. This confident fellow:
28. These friars and nun:
EDM just takes them to that higher place, you know?
29. Josie and her Pussycats:
30. These day-glo enthusiasts:
Who take the orange lip trend to the next level.
31. This person who’s been completely swallowed whole by the beat:
32. These champions of classy sleaze:
Célize = sleaze, get it?
33. This very excited crosswalk guard:
34. This human sunflower:
35. This weather-prepared wizard:
36. These new Japanese and Brazilian friends:
37. This guy keeping the mullet alive:
38. This dude who proves that photobombs can also happen from the front:
39. These sunflower-lovers:
40. These squirtgun-wielding cops:
42. These pals who know nothing says America quite like Minnie Mouse:
43. This crew of airline pilots ready for liftoff:
44. This ladybug and bumblebee who were caught off guard:
45. These sailors reporting for duty:
46. This woman who’s found new use for a flag:
47. These bobsled team members:
48. These Supermen who started the festival fresh-faced and puka-shelled…
49. … and ended it with faded torso paint and tired form.
But never losing those smiles.
50. This Canadian:
At least, I think he’s Canadian? I could totally be wrong, though. Just a hunch.
51. These guys who see things just a bit differently than the rest of us:
52. These girls who lost their friend named “Eat” somewhere in the crowd:
53. And this guy who proves that sometimes you just NEED a dinosaur backpack that can wear your sunglasses:
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.