For EDM lovers, there's no better place in the world than the utopia of Tomorrowland.
1. When you get your invite you get all tingly knowing that you've literally received the key to happiness.
2. And that all that saving up was worth it.
3. And when you arrive in July, you know it's time to leave all the stresses of everyday life behind.
4. Because the next three days are about to be full of nonstop adventure and love.
5. When you make it to the campgrounds, you can't help but jump for joy.
6. So you set up your tent right away.
7. Because there's a whole world out there...
8. ...waiting for you to explore.
9. The scale of everything is really something to behold.
10. It's basically like you're Alice in Wonderland.
11. You exchange your money for Tomorrowland tokens.
12. With them you can indulge in the surprisingly amazing food all over the fest, from Belgian beef stew over fries...
13. ...to meatballs...
14. ...and some ice-cold Belgian beer.
15. If you fancy yourself something a little classy, you can even sip some champagne at the cava bar.
16. When you need to recover from your food coma, there's no better place to plop down for a nap than right by the canal.
17. Or a random patch of grass near a stage — whatever floats your boat.
18. Or maybe you'd rather pass the time getting your hair braided, or making a flower crown. No problem — at Tomorrowland, everyone lends a helping hand to one another.
19. Didn't have time to paint your face? Someone's got your back.
20. And don't worry if you forgot sunscreen, you can always ask a resourceful raver to spritz you with some.
21. You can also cool off by frolicking in front of a bubble machine.
22. You'll want to capture the action on your GoPro.
23. You're gonna see a lot of GoPros.
Like, a LOT of them.
24. Selfie sticks too.
Make sure to review that camera work if you want the prefect moody/dazed shot.