In an interview with CBC Radio last week, Webber disclosed his plans to bring the group of rockin’ kids to the Broadway stage.
He told host Jian Ghomeshi:
“Another thing that I’ve just got the rights to that I am very excited about – there may be songs for me in it, but it’s obviously got songs in it as it stands – is that movie School Of Rock.”
4. The film – which came out TEN years ago – is definitely different than anything Webber has done.
6. There also needs to be an epic rendition of “Legend of the Rent.”
Cuz you’re not hardcore! (No, you’re not hardcore!) / Unless you live hardcore!
7. And a full-blown rock-out with all the kids to “Teacher’s Pet.”
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘