In an interview with CBC Radio last week, Webber disclosed his plans to bring the group of rockin’ kids to the Broadway stage.
He told host Jian Ghomeshi:
“Another thing that I’ve just got the rights to that I am very excited about – there may be songs for me in it, but it’s obviously got songs in it as it stands – is that movie School Of Rock.”
4. The film – which came out TEN years ago – is definitely different than anything Webber has done.
6. There also needs to be an epic rendition of “Legend of the Rent.”
Cuz you’re not hardcore! (No, you’re not hardcore!) / Unless you live hardcore!
7. And a full-blown rock-out with all the kids to “Teacher’s Pet.”
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.