In an interview with CBC Radio last week, Webber disclosed his plans to bring the group of rockin’ kids to the Broadway stage.
He told host Jian Ghomeshi:
“Another thing that I’ve just got the rights to that I am very excited about – there may be songs for me in it, but it’s obviously got songs in it as it stands – is that movie School Of Rock.”
4. The film – which came out TEN years ago – is definitely different than anything Webber has done.
6. There also needs to be an epic rendition of “Legend of the Rent.”
Cuz you’re not hardcore! (No, you’re not hardcore!) / Unless you live hardcore!
7. And a full-blown rock-out with all the kids to “Teacher’s Pet.”
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.