1. A couple months ago, Prince debuted the most magnificent cover art to have ever been created.
The minute Prince decided to make Dave Chappelle impersonating him (from this very funny Chappelle’s Show sketch) the cover art for his new single, “Breakfast Can Wait,” he won the cover art game forever.
The lead single from his forthcoming album (tentatively titled Plectrum Electrum), “Breakfast” is the perfect sultry, silky-smooth Prince number, and God help me if my mornings can be anything like the one he’s describing.
3. Now the greatest cover art has an amazing video to go along with it, featuring yet another Prince impersonator.
4. Eighteen-year-old Danielle Curel is both the star and the director of the video, impersonating Prince to perfection.
6. The clip is a classic, fun dance video in the tradition of Grease and West Side Story, with boy and girl crews egging each other on.
8. There’s also some seriously impressive arm choreography.
13. Here’s to Prince, making sexy-time music for every occasion.
14. Watch the full video for all the goodness.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.