1. A couple months ago, Prince debuted the most magnificent cover art to have ever been created.
The minute Prince decided to make Dave Chappelle impersonating him (from this very funny Chappelle’s Show sketch) the cover art for his new single, “Breakfast Can Wait,” he won the cover art game forever.
The lead single from his forthcoming album (tentatively titled Plectrum Electrum), “Breakfast” is the perfect sultry, silky-smooth Prince number, and God help me if my mornings can be anything like the one he’s describing.
3. Now the greatest cover art has an amazing video to go along with it, featuring yet another Prince impersonator.
4. Eighteen-year-old Danielle Curel is both the star and the director of the video, impersonating Prince to perfection.
6. The clip is a classic, fun dance video in the tradition of Grease and West Side Story, with boy and girl crews egging each other on.
8. There’s also some seriously impressive arm choreography.
13. Here’s to Prince, making sexy-time music for every occasion.
14. Watch the full video for all the goodness.
- Palantir, one of the most valuable and secretive tech companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of some blue-chip corporate clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And on the UK elections front, Sadiq Khan is all but certain to be elected mayor of London.