1. As expected, Nicki’s first video off her forthcoming album, The Pink Print, shows off her softer, more vulnerable side, and the result is totally gorgeous.
3. The rabbit imagery in the video calls back to its role in Renaissance art, symbolizing both love and innocence, as well as lust and vice.
4. The video also has some dramatic tear images, which seems just a bit familiar to FKA Twigs’ video for “Water Me.”
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵