2. Keira sings throughout the whole movie, and now there’s even a full music video for one of the film’s tracks, called “Like A Fool.”
3. In the film, she’s dating none other than Adam Levine.
The two move to the city to fulfill their dreams of making it as singer-songwriters, only to break up after Levine’s character, Dave, gets drawn away by the limelight of the major label world.
4. And in the video, we get to see her slap the shit out of him.
5. The song is meant to be about closure, a hidden message from Keira’s character, Greta, to Dave.
“We wanted it to sound really simple and bare,” said Begin Again director John Carney, who also wrote “Like A Fool.” “The idea of leaving a song on someone’s message minder comes from life.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱