2. Keira sings throughout the whole movie, and now there’s even a full music video for one of the film’s tracks, called “Like A Fool.”
3. In the film, she’s dating none other than Adam Levine.
The two move to the city to fulfill their dreams of making it as singer-songwriters, only to break up after Levine’s character, Dave, gets drawn away by the limelight of the major label world.
4. And in the video, we get to see her slap the shit out of him.
5. The song is meant to be about closure, a hidden message from Keira’s character, Greta, to Dave.
“We wanted it to sound really simple and bare,” said Begin Again director John Carney, who also wrote “Like A Fool.” “The idea of leaving a song on someone’s message minder comes from life.”
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯