3. ‘Ye was forced to postpone several of his tour dates because of a car accident that damaged the 60-ft circular LED screen. But if you see the show, you’ll understand why it was so essential to the experience.
4. Not only did the screen act as a majestic moon, it also displayed some of the show’s most striking visuals.
11. He spent part of the show rapping on the ground and even that looked beautiful on the moon screen.
12. He spent a lot of the show in these couture Margiela masks.
24. The songs themselves were all incredible, and all it took was one opening note from “Runaway” on the piano for the arena to lose its mind.
26. And when the drop came in on “Blood On The Leaves,” it was literally explosive.
27. Of course, it wouldn’t be a Kanye show without a 10-minute soliloquy.
And here’s his monologue from his show at the Barclays Center in NYC on Nov. 19:
31. But he was all smiles by the end of the show, when it came time for “Bound 2,” his ode to Kim K.
33. …all was calm when the man he simply referred to as “white Jesus” appeared.
35. And with his blessing, Kanye erupted into a massive, larger-than-life performance of “Jesus Walks.”
37. Vogue editors Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington, along with Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner, were also in the house.
38. Anna and co. put on a good poker face, but real fans couldn’t keep their emotions bottled.
40. The show closed with Kanye kneeling as the refrain from “On Sight” played over and over again.
41. “He’ll give us what we neeeeeeed / it may not be what we waaaannnntttt…
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.