3. ‘Ye was forced to postpone several of his tour dates because of a car accident that damaged the 60-ft circular LED screen. But if you see the show, you’ll understand why it was so essential to the experience.
4. Not only did the screen act as a majestic moon, it also displayed some of the show’s most striking visuals.
11. He spent part of the show rapping on the ground and even that looked beautiful on the moon screen.
12. He spent a lot of the show in these couture Margiela masks.
24. The songs themselves were all incredible, and all it took was one opening note from “Runaway” on the piano for the arena to lose its mind.
26. And when the drop came in on “Blood On The Leaves,” it was literally explosive.
27. Of course, it wouldn’t be a Kanye show without a 10-minute soliloquy.
And here’s his monologue from his show at the Barclays Center in NYC on Nov. 19:
31. But he was all smiles by the end of the show, when it came time for “Bound 2,” his ode to Kim K.
33. …all was calm when the man he simply referred to as “white Jesus” appeared.
35. And with his blessing, Kanye erupted into a massive, larger-than-life performance of “Jesus Walks.”
37. Vogue editors Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington, along with Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner, were also in the house.
38. Anna and co. put on a good poker face, but real fans couldn’t keep their emotions bottled.
40. The show closed with Kanye kneeling as the refrain from “On Sight” played over and over again.
41. “He’ll give us what we neeeeeeed / it may not be what we waaaannnntttt…
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏