1. During the sing-along portion of her concert in Atlanta last Friday, Beyoncé looked to some nearby fans for help singing “Irreplaceable.” But one guy was a little preoccupied, and Bey called him out.
2. “See, you can’t sing because you’re too busy taping. I’m right in your face, baby! You gotta seize this moment. Put that damn camera down.”
H/T Necole Bitchie
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The Republican chair of the House probe of Russia and Trump needs to step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔