1. The video for “Work B**ch,” Britney’s first single off her upcoming album, premiered last night, and it captures the essence of the Britney we thought would never return.
If you felt a little bit nervous about how Brit-Brit’s new video was going to turn out, you can exhale now. “Gimme More” this is not. In her new video, Britney exudes confidence, shows off her “Slave 4 U”-status dance skills, and even looks like she’s having fun. And that’s all we’ve ever wanted for the pop queen.
The video was directed by Ben Mor, who previously worked with Brit on the video for “Scream & Shout.” Mor told MTV that “Toxic” and “Slave 4 U” were his favorite videos by the pop icon, and it’s easy to see the way they influence “Work Bitch.” Britney’s back in a powerful role, playing a dominatrix and busting out the whips, Lamborghinis, shark pool, and even an explosion.
9. I’ll bow down to this, thank you very much.
- There are 27 lawmakers boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least five people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.