1. The video for “Work B**ch,” Britney’s first single off her upcoming album, premiered last night, and it captures the essence of the Britney we thought would never return.
If you felt a little bit nervous about how Brit-Brit’s new video was going to turn out, you can exhale now. “Gimme More” this is not. In her new video, Britney exudes confidence, shows off her “Slave 4 U”-status dance skills, and even looks like she’s having fun. And that’s all we’ve ever wanted for the pop queen.
The video was directed by Ben Mor, who previously worked with Brit on the video for “Scream & Shout.” Mor told MTV that “Toxic” and “Slave 4 U” were his favorite videos by the pop icon, and it’s easy to see the way they influence “Work Bitch.” Britney’s back in a powerful role, playing a dominatrix and busting out the whips, Lamborghinis, shark pool, and even an explosion.
9. I’ll bow down to this, thank you very much.
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱