If you’re ever in Bey withdrawal, you only need to search YouTube for amazing videos of choreographed routines people are uploading.
1. This video of 12-year-old Charlize Glass dancing to “Yoncé” went viral earlier this year, even catching Bey’s attention, who posted it on Instagram.
2. And here’s her full routine to “Yoncé,” choreographed by Jose “Hollywood.”
3. And here she is dancing to MORE choreo to “Yonce,” this time by Tricia Miranda.
Yaasss, Charlize! This girl is freaking amazing.
5. This “Yoncé/Partition” choreography by Olu, of the dance crew Project G from the UK, is super sexy and well-produced.
6. And here’s a version by dancer/contortionist Ida Milec that features some impressive floor work.
7. Even Vanessa Hudgens got in on the fun.
9. Australian dancer Jasmine Meakin’s routine to “Grown Woman” is awesome, and you can learn how to do it yourself from step-by-step tutorials on her website.
11. “XO” is perfect for contemporary dance, like this routine by Marissa Osato and Will Johnston.
12. And this “XO” routine by Brian Esperon, performed by the Skip Entertainment Company from Guam, will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.