If you’re ever in Bey withdrawal, you only need to search YouTube for amazing videos of choreographed routines people are uploading.
1. This video of 12-year-old Charlize Glass dancing to “Yoncé” went viral earlier this year, even catching Bey’s attention, who posted it on Instagram.
2. And here’s her full routine to “Yoncé,” choreographed by Jose “Hollywood.”
3. And here she is dancing to MORE choreo to “Yonce,” this time by Tricia Miranda.
Yaasss, Charlize! This girl is freaking amazing.
5. This “Yoncé/Partition” choreography by Olu, of the dance crew Project G from the UK, is super sexy and well-produced.
6. And here’s a version by dancer/contortionist Ida Milec that features some impressive floor work.
7. Even Vanessa Hudgens got in on the fun.
9. Australian dancer Jasmine Meakin’s routine to “Grown Woman” is awesome, and you can learn how to do it yourself from step-by-step tutorials on her website.
11. “XO” is perfect for contemporary dance, like this routine by Marissa Osato and Will Johnston.
12. And this “XO” routine by Brian Esperon, performed by the Skip Entertainment Company from Guam, will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂