1. In terms of seeing these three ladies together again, 2013’s been really good to us.
They opened the year dropping the song “Nuclear” as part of their Love Songs compilation album, and then later that month Kelly and Michelle joined Bey on stage at her Super Bowl performance. But that was Beyoncé’s time to shine, and she had them sing along to her solo song, “Single Ladies.”
2. Now, Kelly’s invited her DC sisters Beyoncé and Michelle to feature on her own song, “You Changed,” an easy, breezy R&B joint.
The song is off her upcoming fourth album, Talk a Good Game, out June 18. It’s refreshing to see Kelly owning the spotlight on this song, and to see her former group members supporting her. The three ladies recorded their parts separately, but the result is a seamless, flawless (though we’re still waiting for a high-quality version!) showcase of why we loved these singers together in the first place.
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.