1. In terms of seeing these three ladies together again, 2013’s been really good to us.
They opened the year dropping the song “Nuclear” as part of their Love Songs compilation album, and then later that month Kelly and Michelle joined Bey on stage at her Super Bowl performance. But that was Beyoncé’s time to shine, and she had them sing along to her solo song, “Single Ladies.”
2. Now, Kelly’s invited her DC sisters Beyoncé and Michelle to feature on her own song, “You Changed,” an easy, breezy R&B joint.
The song is off her upcoming fourth album, Talk a Good Game, out June 18. It’s refreshing to see Kelly owning the spotlight on this song, and to see her former group members supporting her. The three ladies recorded their parts separately, but the result is a seamless, flawless (though we’re still waiting for a high-quality version!) showcase of why we loved these singers together in the first place.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.