1. In terms of seeing these three ladies together again, 2013’s been really good to us.
They opened the year dropping the song “Nuclear” as part of their Love Songs compilation album, and then later that month Kelly and Michelle joined Bey on stage at her Super Bowl performance. But that was Beyoncé’s time to shine, and she had them sing along to her solo song, “Single Ladies.”
2. Now, Kelly’s invited her DC sisters Beyoncé and Michelle to feature on her own song, “You Changed,” an easy, breezy R&B joint.
The song is off her upcoming fourth album, Talk a Good Game, out June 18. It’s refreshing to see Kelly owning the spotlight on this song, and to see her former group members supporting her. The three ladies recorded their parts separately, but the result is a seamless, flawless (though we’re still waiting for a high-quality version!) showcase of why we loved these singers together in the first place.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉