1. Tiny Peepers
Tiny Peepers are the baby goat’s primary sight organs, and help baby goats see their way to treats such as marshmallows and particularly tasty flower buds. You may have noticed that goats have rectangular pupils. Those pupils give baby goats a wider range of vision, making sneaking up on a baby goat for tickles much more difficult.
4. Bleaty Bla
Activating the Bleaty Bla is as easy as giving the baby goat’s tail a slight, playful tug while petting or bathing the goat. The Bleaty Bla is used by the goat for tasting food and for communication. (Goats primarily communicate in order to obtain pets or food to taste.)
5. Proddy Pokes
Goats are very territorial animals, and rely on gentle head-butts to assert their dominance or signal their readiness for pets. Since they spend their days knocking their heads together, the Proddy Pokes provide some protection for the tender bits inside their adorable little heads.
8. Knobby Blobs and Stick-Out Kickies
Goats are known for their tiny leaps and teensy bounds. It’s actually their primary means for locomotion. You’ve probably never seen a goat walking or running, but you’ve almost definitely seen a baby goat hopping around, and their Knobby Blobs and Stick-Out Kickies are what give them that ability.
9. Tum Tum
The Tum Tum is what the baby goat uses to turn feed, grass, marshmallows, tin cans, and everything else in its diet into Cutey Poos. A baby goat’s Tum Tum is one of it’s softest and most precious parts. If you get a chance to pet a Tum Tum, do NOT turn it down.
11. Scruffy Puff
Not to be confused with the Lil’ Puff, the Scruffy Puff is important because it’s the most pettable spot on the standard baby goat’s tiny, fluffy body. No other area on the goat has more pet receptors than the Scruffy Puff, and no other area activates a goat’s dopamine signals better than this area. Pet a baby goat’s Scruffy Puff, and a goat will love you forever.
14. Knick-Knack Knock Bonk Smishy Smashy Noodler
The Knick-Knack Knock Bonk Smishy Smashy Noodler is the command center for the baby goat. Despite the fact that it contains the goat’s Brainy Bits, goats use their Knick-Knack Knock Bonk Smishy Smashy Noodlers to bash into anything and everything.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃