6. Turning your jeans into DIY bell bottoms.
I was going to say that those were probably perfectly good jeans, but considering that they were probably pre-ripped and acid washed before you even bought them, maybe we should just rethink everything about jeans in the ’90s.
31. Patterned Vests.
Thanks for nothing, 90210.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.