28 Gorgeous Pieces Of Furniture From Wayfair That’ll Make Any Place Look Higher-End
These pieces will give any space a major upgrade.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A coffee table with storage that will add a rustic feel to any living room. If you prefer a pared-down yet still chic and classic look, this is for you. Plus, you'll feel like you're glamping at a high-end cabin in the woods every day.
2. A reversible sectional with an ottoman for those of us who value comfort above all else. Not only does it allow you to stretch out and get the cushy couch experience that you deserve, but it looks nice and will fill up your space well.
3. A home theater seat, because there's never a bad time to add a super comfy seat to your home. It'll feel amazing to recline and watch a movie and it will add a nice textural contrast to your other furniture.
4. A square-arm sofa so you can live your mid-century modern dream. It's a great way to ensure your living room looks stylish and keeps up with the current trends.
5. A TV stand that will make you question why it took you so long to move your TV off the floor. It's a beautiful wooden piece that offers storage as well as a place for your prized TV to rest.
6. A steel bookcase for those who prefer to keep their knickknacks and books on display, but need a more aesthetically pleasing arrangement than having them scattered across window sills.
7. A one-door accent cabinet, because there's never a bad time to re-up your storage game. Whether you use this gorgeous wood cabinet as a bar cart, entry table, or just a place to store the things you don't want lying around, it'll get the job done and look awesome doing it.
8. An electric wall-mounted fireplace so you can always feel like you're at a cabin in the woods. Adding a little warmth to your winter days or chilly summer nights has never been chicer.
9. A Novogratz tufted wool area rug that will make you fall in love with speckled patterns. This will look amazing under any bed frame or coffee table and will allow you the versatility to add splashes of color elsewhere.
10. A mid-century armchair, because this '60s staple has proven that it will never go out of style. It goes perfectly with modern decor or with tons of teak furniture. The choice is yours!
11. A two-tier shoe rack so you can keep your boots and flats right where you can see them. It'll make it so much easier to run out the door in a hurry and it's so much nicer looking than most of the plastic shoe racks out there.
12. A solid wood platform bed that makes any bedroom look instantly more chic. Made from a piece of beautiful solid wood, this bed frame's modern take on a traditional piece gives an elevated look to any bedroom it occupies.
13. A memory foam mattress for the person who won't settle for anything less than the best night's sleep possible. It's a great way to ensure your body gets the rest it deserves and it's such high quality, even as you're changing the sheets you'll be impressed with the look of it.
14. A storage cabinet armoire, because sometimes our homes don't have adequate closet space and we have to create some for ourselves. That doesn't mean you have to put all your clothing on display with a metal rack — put this impossibly sophisticated armoire to your bedroom for a timeless addition.
15. A six-drawer double dresser so you'll always have space to keep your favorite tanks and tees. Plus, it has super cute cutout details on the handles that bring a modern touch to this classic warm wood piece.
16. A vanity set with a stool that will make getting ready for the day so much more relaxing. While it's a simple way to upgrade your makeup drawers, its trendy rounded mirror will add a fun design element that is unbeatable.
17. A two-drawer solid wood nightstand for the person who likes to keep all their valuables close by. It has two drawers for maximum storage capacity and it looks so nice, you won't clutter it with coffee cups.
18. A mounted jewelry armoire with a mirror, because keeping your jewelry organized and keeping your home looking nice don't have to be mutually exclusive. This two-in-one item features a full-length mirror that will make any space look larger than it is and will definitely prove to be a useful item when picking out outfits.
19. A steel baker's rack so you can keep all your pantry staples in one place. It's a great way to display your favorite ceramics and it's functional, too.
20. A Novogratz hall tree for those who are trying to dress their hallway up as a mudroom. It's perfect for storing coats and shoes and it adds an air of sophistication to any household.
21. A small desk that makes for the perfect at-home office set up. It has storage and is compact enough to fit in even the smallest spaces.
22. A swivel bar and counter stool for those who prefer to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at their kitchen counter. If you've been looking to upgrade your kitchen island set up for dining, these sleek stools should do the trick.
23. A wall-mounted single vanity bathroom sink, because upgrading your bathroom doesn't have to be a difficult endeavor. It can be as simple as adding some nice touches to ensure your space looks updated.
24. A single globe pendant so you can add a homey and contemporary feel to your kitchen table. It's a simple way to add some warm light to your space that can be used in replacement of harsh overhead lights.
25. A velvet side chair that'll fit seamlessly in any living room, bedroom, or office. It's a great statement piece that will balance out your other decor, especially if you're working with mostly neutrals.
26. A large oval ottoman for those who appreciate always having a place to kick back and relax. It can act as a set of chairs or as a chaise lounge. However you choose to use it, it's sure to receive tons of compliments.
27. Or a round storage ottoman, because adding hidden storage to your home doesn't mean adding pieces that don't fit your style. This is a simple way to ensure your extra blankets and pillows still get tons of use without just lying around.
28. A velvet task chair so you can ensure you stay focused and well-postured for success throughout the work day. It has a super comfy backing, wheels that allow you to move around easily, and it looks nice enough that you won't roll it into the closet every time you have a guest over.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.