J. Crew's Presidents' Day Sale Is Here With Great Deals On Their Classic Clothes And Accessories
30% off tons of items plus 50% off accessories? Sounds like a great deal to me.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What's the best part of President's Day? That's a trick question, and the answer is SALES. J. Crew's President's Day Sale is offering 30% off select products, plus 50% off select accessories with code SPRING. It won't last long, so better act now!
1. A ruffle top that will make you feel like you just stepped onto the set of Bridgerton. It's a super cute modern take on a classic romantic style.
2. A gold chain bracelet set for the person who can't get enough of gold jewelry. Since this set features three different items, I'd have to categorize it as a serious steal.
3. A pair of cropped pinstripe pants, because they're a seriously classic item that you'll keep in your wardrobe for years to come. Plus, they'll make bridging the gap between sweatpants and jeans way easier.
4. A knot headband so you'll have the coolest hair accessory on the block. It's so chic, it'll even make unbrushed hair look kempt.
5. A pair of gingham ballet flats that will bring you right back to middle school. They never went out of style, you just stopped wearing them!
6. A pair of high-rise toothpick jeans for those of us who have approximately two pairs of jeans left that we would still willingly put on our bodies. Sometimes a new pair of denim can really bring your whole wardrobe to life.
7. A casual cardigan, because who doesn't love cardigans? It's still quite cold out here in the dead of winter, so I'd definitely categorize this as an essential item.
8. A pair of white sneakers with gingham detail that can be worn with literally anything. There's nothing like a crisp pair of white sneakers, and the gingham on these gives them a cute, summery flair.
9. A casual crewneck shell so you can jump on the vest trend while still maintaining a timeless wardrobe. If you're not much for Instagram brands, but you're also not much for sleeves, this is the item for you.
10. A casual wool sweater for those of us who haven't worn a real shirt in months. I write this as I'm wearing the same crewneck I've worn since May...
11. A pair of retro round ombré glasses, because don't we all want to see the world through rose-colored glasses? Especially love the round shape of these glasses and their timeless construction.
12. A ribbed square-neck one-piece so you can be super comfortable next time you hit the beach. This swimsuit comes in three adorable colors and its cute square neck is super chic.
13. A slim-fit poplin shirt that will definitely become a wardrobe staple. Don't we all need a classic button-down to throw on when all else fails?
14. A pair of cashmere joggers for the person who has been struggling with what to wear lately (you're not the only one!). These joggers make working from home/ going on walks a casual, comfortable, and chic affair.
15. A long-sleeve striped tee, because I can't get enough of stripes right now (or ever, really). You can wear a good long-sleeve crew with almost anything, and needless to say, none of us have been super creative in the clothing department as of late.
16. A balloon-sleeve crewneck sweater so you can stay extra cozy and not feel suffocated by your sweater. If you prefer a relaxed-fit sweater and would wear it in every color, this is for you!
17. A plaid pajama set that will make you never want to get out of bed (or at least out of these pajamas). They're made from lightweight fabric and have a tie waist so you can wear them as loose or snug as you like.
18. A cotton-linen tiered maxi dress for the person who likes to float through their day. This dress is super flouncy and can be worn casually with sneakers or dressed up with a pair of boots and accessories.
19. A pair of cotton-linen trousers, because we could all use another pair of classic pants in our wardrobe. Plus they *don't* have false pockets, which we love.
20. A pair of chino shorts so you can get excited for summer. I mean, warm weather is closer than we think, so might as well be prepared for our esteemed guest's arrival!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.