1. A Versed gel cleanser that is perfect for the person who can't get enough of their skincare routine. There's arguably nothing that feels better than clear skin and since Versed's gel cleaning wash is a fan favorite, I'm sure your skin will love it too.
2. A floral doormat because spring has sprung and that often means lots of rainfall. It'll help prevent your house from becoming caked with mud and will give guests a cute greeting when they enter the home.
3. A Mr. Coffee 4-shot steam multi-coffee maker so you can adjust your caffeine intake to your mood, as you should. It's an ideal way to wake up or just get a little pick-me-up in the middle of the day. Plus, it's a four-in-one so it'll feel like a major deal.
4. A bath rug that is as cozy as it is cute. It's an easy way to upgrade your bathroom and an inexpensive solution to an icky-looking floor.
5. A three-wick candle with a lidded glass jar for the person who likes to entertain. It'll make your house smell incredible when you have guests over and will make for a great atmosphere when you're unwinding and having a little downtime.
6. A set of 400-thread count sheets because who couldn't use a fresh set of sheets? It's a great way to make your bed a place you really want to be, but they're so good that if you aren't careful you may be tempted to spend all day there.
7. A plastic cereal bowl so you can make the most of your breakfast. Its cute and simple design will help declutter your mind in the morning and will present your food in a way that will make it difficult not to devour.
8. A bath towel set that will make your bathroom feel all fresh and new. It's a super fun purchase that will definitely add some spa vibes to your washroom.
9. A striped beach towel for the person who can't wait to hit the beach this summer. It comes in six adorable colorways and will definitely catch the eye wherever you're planning to take a dip.
10. A storage table wire bin because there's never been a better two-in-one solution than a blanket basket meets end table. It's truly the perfect addition to any living room and will make your home feel efficient and chic.
11. A Marshall Acton II Bluetooth Speaker so you can jam out to your favorite songs without sacrificing style. Marshall's world-class designs have been in vogue for years and don't seem to be stopping anytime soon.
12. A Nutribullet two-speed electric juicer that is an ideal purchase for the juice-head in your life. Whether you're looking to make some tasty beverages for the warm months ahead or just a nice gift for the cold beverage enthusiast in your life, this is for you.
13. An Alexa Smart Home Hub for folks who like to get an answer on the spot. You can ask Alexa questions, set timers, and check the time all while keeping your hands-free to work, cook, or do other tasks around the house.
14. A KitchenAid stainless-steel knife set because having a solid knife set is an integral part of any kitchen. It'll make cooking so much more enjoyable to not have to stop what you're doing to wash off a single knife to use for every ingredient.
15. A Versed guards up daily sunscreen for the person who is super meticulous about their sun protection. It's an easy way to ensure you're protected from the sun's UV rays every day and it'll feel so good to add such an important step into your routine.
16. A Novogratz patio rocking chair that will upgrade any outdoor space. If you've been looking to get outside more but not stray too far from the comfort of your home, this is the perfect addition to any deck, backyard, or porch.
17. An 8-quart InstantPot for the person who loves to meal prep ahead of the week. It'll make weekday eating so much faster and tastier. It has tons of different settings so you can experiment with new recipes, cuisines, and flavors!
18. A tripod floor lamp because we could all use a little extra light in our lives. It's a great way to keep your eyes healthy while reading in the dark, working late, or even just avoiding hard overhead lights.
19. A cast-iron Dutch oven for the person that is constantly looking for kitchen upgrades. This piece is definitely a staple of the kitchen and its adorable design will bring you so much joy every time you use it.
20. A framed picture of a tropic palm so you can make your space your own. It'll go great over any couch, desk, or in the entryway and is sure to add a little oomph to your home.
21. An AirPods Pro case that will help you differentiate between yours and everyone else's. It's so easy to confuse these little devices but with this fun personalization you won't have to worry about a mix up any more.
22. A cordless stick vacuum for the person who has pets, kids, or both. It's definitely an investment, but it's also top of the line and will make a noticeable difference in the cleanliness of your rugs and carpets.
23. A handheld label maker, because as we get older we only acquire more things that need organization. It's a great way to make your office super efficient and will definitely bring some order to your life.
24. A KitchenAid professional stand mixer so you can feel like a total pro. It's a chef-grade appliance that has tons of capabilities, including add-ons like this fun homemade pasta maker.
25. A waterproof hammock dog seat that your pup will love. It's perfect for road trips and will keep your car seats protected from scratches and other accidents.
26. A handheld vacuum sealer so you won't have to worry about any products in your fridge spoiling. Make re-sealing packages of bacon, veggies, and other essentials super easy and help keep them as fresh as possible.
27. An electric night-light because who really grows out of nightlights? It changes colors, which definitely sparks joy, and it will light up any room of the house to your heart's content.
28. A Native deodorant for the person who's looking to add some natural beauty products into their life. Native has a cult following and has been dubbed one of the best clean beauty brands so I'd say it's worth a try.
29. A car dashboard and windshield mount so you won't have to go fumbling for your phone just to figure out where you're going. Checking your phone while driving can be super unsafe and this quick fix to that problem seems well worth the purchase.
30. An iRobot Roomba that has seriously been a lifesaver for me in quarantine. Don't have time to sweep every day? This super-efficient robot vacuum does the trick and takes one thing off your to-do list.
31. And a pair of Bose QuietComfort bluetooth headphones for the person who could use a little peace and quiet. It makes WFH so much easier to have noise-canceling headphones, especially if you live with other people.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.