29 Pieces Of Clothing With So Many 5-Star Reviews They Should Have Fan Clubs
And you'll look so great in these fits, you might wind up with a cult following too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ultra-popular swing dress that's a bestseller for a bunch of different style reasons (I mean, just look at it!) but will find a special place in your heart for its functionality. Just one word, my friend — POCKETS!
Promising review: "This dress had me at pockets! What a great dress, especially for work! It has pockets on both sides, a work-appropriate hemline, and the material is the kind where you can sit for hours, but it'll never show a wrinkle! I'm 5'6" and 150 lbs and the medium fits great. With wedges, it's the perfect outfit for work: comfy and practical yet classy." —AprilAries
2. A ruffled printed tunic that's so soft and comfy you'll want to live in it. No, not like just wear it every day — I mean you'll literally want to change your official address to "18 Super Soft And Comfy Ruffle Printed Tunic Lane."
3. A bodycon dress the post-pandemic world absolutely deserves to see you in. Whether you decide to dress it up with some heels or keep it casual with sneakers and a denim jacket, adding this to your cart would be a public good. Thank you in advance for your service.
Promising review: "This dress looks FANTASTIC! I love that it can be dressed up with accessories or looks good on its own for a casual night out, a day at the beach, etc. I ordered the sleeveless navy and short-sleeve steel blue and they are both great."—Katelyn Grof
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and 24 colors).
4. A denim jacket perfect for those hot and cold spring days that are more indecisive than your last ex-boyfriend.
Promising review: "I adore this jacket! It fits perfectly. I like wearing the sleeves rolled up, but when I wear them down they are more than long enough and I have really long arms. This can be worn with dresses, jeans, whatever! It's the perfect color."—Stacy
Get it from Amazon for $30.40+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 10 colors).
5. A pleated skater skirt that screams, "I'm fun, but also super stylish, but not in like an overwhelmingly edgy way, but like still cool — whatever just watch me twirl in this very flowy skirt."
Promising review: "I saw this skirt on a few different bloggers. I love the fit — it’s the perfect length. I can wear it now in the summer with a tank, and then throw a denim jacket in over it in early fall. It’s a great buy!" —M. Kunkle
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 28 colors).
6. A scoop collar T-shirt you can use to dress up whenever you don't *really* feel like dressing up. There's nothing like a simple yet presentable staple to pull together a fierce outfit.
7. A chic tie-bow blouse that, when paired with the right sense of style, could make you look like the fashion blogger version of Wednesday Addams.
Promising review: "I’m so pleased with the quality and make of them! They’re so worth it! Nice stretchy material, nice long sleeves, just made beautifully! It can be worn with jeans or dressed up with black dress pants or a skirt! I love that the waist of the shirt is structured as well, so I can tuck it into my high-waisted jeans and skirts! Definitely can be worn in many different ways! Love love love this top." —Rebecca Kennedy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and nine colors).
8. A plus size pencil dress to make you feel like Joan Holloway from Mad Men. Since we're inching towards normalcy each day, you might as well return to the office in style!
9. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra that's as versatile as it is comfortable. You'll look just as good rocking this in the gym as you would wearing it to brunch with some high-waisted pants — but hopefully not on the same day.
Promising review: "I now live in these tops. They are so versatile and an amazing quality. The yellow top is more of a 'baby poop green' but it’s actually still cute somehow. These are great to go from a bra to a workout top to a cute crop with an open jacket and not change all day!" —Marena VanOrden
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and 19 colors)
10. A cami jumper you can wear while showing some skin when it's warm out, or with a long-sleeved shirt underneath during the early days of pumpkin spice latte season.
Promising review: "I have been living in this jumpsuit! Just went to order more and realized they’re not available in my size right now. It fits oversized, but that’s how I was expecting it to fit. I could easily wear this every day. I’ve been washing on cold and hang dry, and it’s holding up well." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and in 15 styles).
11. A breezy bohemian short-sleeve dress that'll help you welcome the summer back with open arms.
Promising review: "I wore this dress to my sister-in-law's socially distanced bridal shower — it was a hit! I'm about 5'1" and I didn't have to worry about hemming this dress at all. I'm *very* busty and went with the medium — it was a bit taught over my chest but the button loops were very forgiving so it didn't create that awkward this-top-is-too-tight look. Highly recommend!' —Heather Braga
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
12. A perfectly reasonable pair of slide sandals – they provide an affordable option for people like me who think footwear that only covers half your feet should therefore only cost half the price of actual shoes.
13. A ruffle cap sleeved midi dress that's so timeless people won't be able to tell if you snagged it from a vintage shop or if it's from a fresh new S/S collection.
14. Or a tie-waisted midi dress available in so many summery prints, you won't wear pants until October.
Promising review: "This looks SO much better than the photos! At first glance, I wasn’t a huge fan of the pattern/colors, but I thought the style of the dress was fabulous, so I knew it’d all work together – success! I love this adorable dress. It’s perfect for spring and summer. The asymmetrical way the front/back slits are cut add a unique and modern touch to this classic style and I love the rolled up (stitched in place) sleeves." —LadyJean
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and six styles).
15. A size-inclusive bike jumpsuit able to provide ample support for anybody. Running from XXS–6XL, this suit truly embraces the phrase ANY. BODY.
Promising review: "Granted I'm the type of person who would salivate over owning a bike jumpsuit, but after having it for almost a year, I feel confident that this is a piece that could be beloved for almost anyone. It's made of Girlfriend Collective's signature compressive fabric, which hugs your body but doesn't feel suffocating or restrictive. But the most shocking feature is that it has a built-in bra that...actually works?! I'm a 34DD and this jumpsuit absolutely passes the 'bounce test,' and keeps my boobs in place really well when jumping and running. (It's not quite as supportive as my favorite Girlfriend Collective sports bra, the Dylan, but that thing goes above-and-beyond in terms of keeping you in place.) If you're tired of leggings and are looking for something new and fun to add to your collection of activewear that you can *actually* use, I highly recommend this!"—Rachel Dunkel
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $78.
16. High-waisted leggings that come in so many colors you should honestly just factor one pair a month into your budget until you collect 'em like some sort of a bootylicious Pokemon trainer. Considering the 37,000+ 5-star reviews these leggings have earned thus far, you certainly won't be alone in your obsession.
Promising review: "I have continued to purchase these leggings over the past two years. They are my go-to leggings for everyday wear and even throughout my pregnancies. They are soft as butter and I've never had problems with holes and I still have an old pair that I wear regularly. As long as these are available on Amazon, I will always come back to buy them. I'll never wear any other leggings. And I love all the color options." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in one size and plus size; capri or regular lengths; and a variety of colors).
17. A pair of super absorbent Thinx boyshorts to make the most miserable time of the month slightly less miserable.
Promising review: "I can't tell you how much I would've loved having these as a kid. Carrying around bulky pads and wondering whether your tampon has been in too long, just ain't it. I wear my boyshorts with a cup, just for extra insurance on my heavier days. It's a winning combination. Just wash them in cold water (no softener) and lay them flat to dry." —Christine Forbes
Get it from Thinx for $39.
18. A ribbed crop top that isn't *too* cropped and comes with a liner so it isn't excessively revealing. And it comes in a whopping 37 (!!!) colors.
Promising review: "LOVE THIS CROP! When I first tried it on I worried it was too cropped, but once I tried it on with high-waisted pants and shorts I was obsessed!! There is a liner too so the top isn’t see-through! Definitely a great buy!!" —Heather Young
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in sizes XS-XL and 37 colors).
19. A long-sleeve rash guard top and high-waisted bottom set to keep your skin from getting torched as you enjoy some much needed post-pandemic fun in the sun.
We'd also recommend this similarly stylish plus size set from Old Navy.
Promising review: "Loved this suit! I went to Mexico on vacation and was concerned with getting too much sun. The top was perfect and I was expecting to hate the bottoms but they fit and looked great for my frame! Not only was this functional but super cute and I received a lot of compliments. I also did not get sunburned laying on the beach all day." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes 4–14 and in six colors).
20. A pair of quick-dry water shoes reviewers just can't get enough of. These flexible, sock-like shoes are great for protecting your feet from hot sand and sharp rocks while still allowing you to enjoy the pleasures of the water. Some people even wear them while they're chillin' in the backyard or out front washing the car.
Promising review: "I bought these shoes a couple of years ago before a river hike. UM THESE ARE AWESOME. They lasted a long time and the only reason I bought these yellow ones were because I wanted a new color, haha. My older pair did start to wear out in the toes from scraping them on rocks and such when hiking but still no holes in them. These shoes feel like socks but with enough of a sole that you can walk on gravel with no problem. It really is like walking barefoot. Also, these are the only water shoes that I have worn that do NOT let a bunch of debris into the shoe making you constantly have to take it off to empty it or just deal with the irritant. You can play on the beach with minimal sand stuck between your toes. Thoroughly impressed by that. So with that, I do recommend if you are a half size to size down so they are snug, otherwise the sock like ability to keep stuff out might not work so well." —Samantha Lindsay
Get it from Amazon for $7.68+ (available in seven sizes and 44 colors).
21. A button-down tank top that has enough length for you to tie a cute little knot at the bottom — meaning there's no way for you to ~KNOT~ look fabulous in this thing.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this top! I got a ton of compliments and it fit perfectly and the quality was better than I expected. No one could believe I bought this top on amazon! It is plenty long enough and I loved the look of tucking it in in the front. The straps are adjustable also."—Ashley9217
Get it from Amazon for $15.29+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 10 colors).
22. An absolutely lovely loungewear set for your next staycation, self-care Sunday, or virtual work meeting (ya know, if you ever get tired of living a lie and pretending like you really wear business casual clothes at home).
Promising review: "This loungewear set is the closest I come to getting dressed every day. It makes me feel like my life is *together*. They're really stretchy and light, but still keep me warm. I love gifting these to my friends because there's no such thing as too much loungewear — especially now." —Christine Forbes
Get it from Lively for $80.
23. Or a monochromatic loungewear set that's low-key in style enough these days to wear outside of the house. You'll feel like a model in a Kanye West fashion show minus the funny looking shoes.
Promising review: "It's a thick, cozy waffle material that you will want to lounge in all day and night! I'm a WFH mama so I don't really get dressed up every day and this is such a great alternative because I still feel cute but am also comfortable! Great set all around. Highly recommend!" —Danielle Comstock
Price: $29.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 14 colors)
24. An effortlessly stylish ruffle-sleeve blouse everyone in your life will envy you for snagging first. Lucky for them, it comes in 42 different colors, so they can find a similar but different one of their own.
25. A hand-embroidered Queenin' T-shirt that, if we're being honest, was practically made in your image. Oh, look. You dropped something... 👑
BTW, it's from a small business based in Brooklyn, New York.
Promising review: "I adore this shop. The quality of your work is *chef’s kiss*. The world is in a bizarre state right now but your art has brought an abundance of love and light into my life. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to buy more in the future!!!!" —Emma Powers
26. A hilarious dad bod tee that's sure to be hit whenever your partner or your pops adds it to their gym shirt rotation — and you can order it just in time for Father's Day!
27. A two-piece swimsuit with a top that looks just as good as a regular crop top with some high-wasted jeans or shorts — which is nice, because aren't we all *mentally* at the beach even when we're off doing something else anyway?
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this suit. It is super cute and unique. I ordered for a trip to DR for vacay. I was looking for a fab suit to rock on my birthday which I would be celebrating while there. This is not only a beautiful suit but it is also of great quality and fully functional. I dived off the boat into 14 feet of water, swam, snorkeled and danced with no issue."—Ginny
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes XS-2XL and 37 colors).
28. Or a plus size high-waisted crisscross two-piece bathing suit that's so stunning you'll post those "take me back" vacation photos before your plane even leaves the runway.
29. A pair of the most adorable (and affordable) lightweight sneakers you will find on the internet. These comfy kicks come with a stretch fabric and gold trim that'll make you want to become a three-sport athlete just so you can have an excuse to wear them more.
Promising review: "Love these shoes for the price! I got them for fashion purposes, and so far they are so lightweight and so cute! Can't beat the price and great quality! Putting another order in today!" —Katlyn Holmes
Get them from Amazon for $12.68+ (available in women's sizes 6–11 and in 14 color options).