1. High-waisted flare pants to add some...you guessed it...FLAIR to your wardrobe. (Admit it, the only thing you love more than soft and stretchy pants with thousands of positive reviews are corny clothing puns.)
Promising review: "I wore these pants on a first date, and they made my booty and thighs look amazing. I also wore these pants to my office job, and my coworkers went crazy over them. I literally emailed and texted/shared-item and copied links to these pants all day. They are so soft. You want to touch them all day, and they make great sleep pants." —Christina Tahey
Get them from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 16 colors).
2. A ruffled off-the-shoulder dress that's three tiers of sheer gorgeousness. It looks so expensive that people simply won't believe you scored it on Amazon, but good things come to those who save.
Promising review: "OMG! Awesome!!!!! I plan to wear it on my shoulders, and the elastic seems strong enough to hold. I bought the white, and it’s light and airy — not see-through at all. I'm so thrilled. I will buy it in black ASAP!" —LB
Get it from Amazon for $34.98+ (available in sizes S–XL and 20 colors).
3. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra – it's as versatile as it is comfortable. You'll look just as good rocking this in the gym as you would wearing it to brunch with some high-waisted pants — but hopefully not on the same day.
Promising review: "I now live in these tops. They are so versatile and an amazing quality. The yellow top is more of a 'baby poop green,' but it’s actually still cute somehow. These are great to go from a bra to a workout top to a cute crop with an open jacket and not change all day!" —Marena VanOrden
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S—XXL and 19 colors)
4. A velvet midi dress that's sure to inspire dozens of hear eye emojis on Instagram, and maybe even a few ~enthusiastic~ DMs.
Promising review: "There are few words to describe this dress. It is absolutely gorgeous! Fit as expected and looks as pictured. The inside is silk, so it is super comfortable. It comes to a good length, I'm 5'7. It is stretchy so you could probably size down if you like a real fitted look, or size up to keep it loose, but I'd go with your true sizing. I would recommend this dress and many other Esprlia dresses for everyone. They really make some amazing dresses. Thank you! 😊" —Amanda Barnes
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes 14–22 and in six styles).
5. A bodycon dress the post-pandemic world absolutely deserves to see you in. Whether you decide to dress it up with some heels or keep it casual with sneakers and a denim jacket, adding this to your cart would be a public good. Thank you in advance for your service.
Promising review: "This dress looks FANTASTIC! I love that it can be dressed up with accessories or looks good on its own for a casual night out, a day at the beach, etc. I ordered the sleeveless navy and short-sleeve steel blue, and they are both great."—Katelyn Grof
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 24 colors).
6. High-waisted leggings that come in so many colors, you should honestly just factor one pair a month into your budget until you collect 'em all like some sort of a bootylicious Pokémon trainer. Considering the 37,000-plus 5-star reviews these leggings have earned thus far, you certainly won't be alone in your obsession.
Promising review: "I have continued to purchase these leggings over the past two years. They are my go-to leggings for everyday wear and even throughout my pregnancies. They are soft as butter, and I've never had problems with holes, and I still have an old pair that I wear regularly. As long as these are available on Amazon, I will always come back to buy them. I'll never wear any other leggings. And I love all the color options." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in one size and plus size; capri or regular lengths; and a variety of colors).
7. Or a pair of high-waisted yoga pants that actually have pockets (*gasp*) so you can finally store your phone comfortably while working out. They come in so many colors, you'll want to buy a pair for every gym day of the week!
Promising review: "I bought these for the pockets and the high waist. The material is surprisingly squat-proof. Even with white undies, not a single bit was seen when I did a squat...and trust me, I was looking for these to fail. The material has a matte finish and is really soft (like cotton). I hate constantly pulling up yoga pants, so I was looking for high-waisted that stayed high, and these are it. They're a bit snug, but I never have to pull them up. I am a women's 14, and the XL fit great." —megan
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (available in sizes XS–3X and 18 colors).
8. A chic tie-bow blouse – when paired with the right sense of style, it could make you look like the fashion blogger version of Wednesday Addams.
Promising review: "I’m so pleased with the quality and make of them! They’re so worth it! Nice stretchy material, nice long sleeves, just made beautifully! It can be worn with jeans or dressed up with black dress pants or a skirt! I love that the waist of the shirt is structured as well, so I can tuck it into my high-waisted jeans and skirts! Definitely can be worn in many different ways! Love love love this top." —Rebecca Kennedy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and nine colors).
9. A V-neck tee with intentionally loose sleeves so heavy sweaters can enjoy some fun in the sun without having to worry about pit stains.
Promising review: "This shirt is unbelievably comfortable! The fabric is wonderful and makes for a breathable shirt that can be dressed up or dressed down. The sleeves are longer than a typical V-neck, which makes it stand out in comparison to similar shirts." —Ashley Schmaltz
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 47 colors).
10. High-waisted shorts with an elastic waist so both you and your brunch belly have room to breathe after filling up on mimosas and eggs Benedict.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical when I bought a pair of these because I'm just always wary when buying clothes online. But now they are my new favorite shorts!! The waist is elastic, so it's comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off, plus it defines my waist way better than any other high-waisted shorts I've worn." —Savalla
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in five colors).
11. A scoop collar T-shirt you can use to dress up whenever you don't *really* feel like dressing up. There's nothing like a simple yet presentable staple to pull together a fierce outfit.
12. A size-inclusive bike jumpsuit able to provide ample support for anybody. Running from XXS–6XL, this suit truly embraces the phrase ANY. BODY.
Promising review: "Granted I'm the type of person who would salivate over owning a bike jumpsuit, but after having it for almost a year, I feel confident that this is a piece that could be beloved for almost anyone. It's made of Girlfriend Collective's signature compressive fabric, which hugs your body but doesn't feel suffocating or restrictive. But the most shocking feature is that it has a built-in bra that...actually works?! I'm a 34DD, and this jumpsuit absolutely passes the "bounce test," and keeps my boobs in place really well when jumping and running. (It's not quite as supportive as my favorite Girlfriend Collective sports bra, the Dylan, but that thing goes above and beyond in terms of keeping you in place.) If you're tired of leggings and are looking for something new and fun to add to your collection of activewear that you can *actually* use, I highly recommend this!"—Rachel Dunkel
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $78.
13. A monochromatic loungewear set that's low-key in style enough these days to wear outside of the house. You'll feel like a model in a Kanye West fashion show minus the funny-looking shoes.
Promising review: "It's a thick, cozy waffle material that you will want to lounge in all day and night! I'm a WFH mama, so I don't really get dressed up every day, and this is such a great alternative because I still feel cute but am also comfortable! Great set all around. Highly recommend!" —Danielle Comstock
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 14 colors).
14. A button-down tank top with enough length for you to tie a cute little knot at the bottom — meaning there's no way for you to ~KNOT~ look fabulous in this thing.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this top! I got a ton of compliments, and it fit perfectly, and the quality was better than I expected. No one could believe I bought this top on Amazon! It is plenty long enough, and I loved the look of tucking it in in the front. The straps are adjustable also."—Ashley9217
Get it from Amazon for $17.95+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 10 colors).