1. A spring training game in Tampa, Fla., between the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox was delayed on Tuesday due to a swarm of bees.
2. No one could BEELIEVE what was happening.
4. After being delayed briefly in the bottom of the third inning, the bees were cleared out of left field.
6. It wasn’t easy though.
7. And some players were even concerned for the bees’ well being.
8. The game eventually got back underway, and the Yankees made it known they weren’t phased by the delay.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲