1. During the 2nd half of Tottenham and West Ham’s season opener, a fan ran on the field and took one of the best shots of the entire match.
2. And he did it all in a snazzy pair of red Converse.
3. Maybe next time, ole sport.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.