1. A Native American and Cleveland Indians fan met face-to-face outside Progressive Field during the Indians’ home opener on Friday.
“I do see a change, a slow change,” Roche told AP. “It’s progressively happening. The young people are more in tune to it, where a lot of these older people grew up with it and so did their parents. We have nothing against the game. I know it will change in time. I hope it changes before I die.”
5. A Cleveland Indians representative was unavailable for a comment on the situation.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀