1. A Native American and Cleveland Indians fan met face-to-face outside Progressive Field during the Indians’ home opener on Friday.
“I do see a change, a slow change,” Roche told AP. “It’s progressively happening. The young people are more in tune to it, where a lot of these older people grew up with it and so did their parents. We have nothing against the game. I know it will change in time. I hope it changes before I die.”
5. A Cleveland Indians representative was unavailable for a comment on the situation.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.